Search results

1. TommyCupra

Forge induction kit's

fit an ITG to my vrs this weekend and the quality of the item speaks for itself. i always think if you spend 1000s on a car its not worth skimping on things and as my old man says buy cheap buy twice
  2. TommyCupra

312mm brake upgrade

Have these on my mk2 fabia vrs and the difference compared to standard is simply amazing, these are what should have come on the car as standard. Where the 288s would get heat soak the 312 continue to brake hard. The pedal feel is much better too. Didnt effect my insurance at all either :)...
  3. TommyCupra

What engine oil for cupra

will do mate, was a quality car apart from the bottom end going :( I sold it to a mates dad (hes 60 ish) and he loves it, think its getting close to 120K now with no real issues, not bad for something french
  4. TommyCupra

isnt that going to be a little thick?
  5. TommyCupra

Dont have it anymore :( was a great car have a look on the gallery in 306gti6.com i post as dirty hari :D
  6. TommyCupra

silkolene Pro S 5W 40 all the way used it in my cupra and my gti-6 and couldnt fault it opie oils is the best place to get oil and advice :D
  7. TommyCupra

front fan is still spinning 90 minutes after switch off!

try start it and then turn it off again too.
  8. TommyCupra

weird one that the most the fans came on for was about 5-10 mins if it was warm. are they still spinning? where they on full?
  9. TommyCupra

spinning for 1h30mins thats some time have you checked the fuses on the batt
  10. TommyCupra

T.I.P ' s which one recommended?

get the forge one :) you wont be dissapointed
  11. TommyCupra

What map on K03s?

Snap - puts one of these :D on your face
  12. TommyCupra

replacement clutch

Keep an eye out on ebay, ed38 and uk-mkivs i managed to get a lightened and balanced abf flywheel for about £50 delivered
  13. TommyCupra

replacement clutch

am sure someone will tell you to search but here you go with part numbers To convert to G60 flywheel & vr6 clutch The new part no's 028 105 269 bx flywheel £90.03 + £25 + VAT = £135.16 The part no for the bolts N10 101 001 & n90 206 103 x6each cost me £4 for all 12 Part no from euro car...
  14. TommyCupra

High milage

so your saying that when you buy a car you never check its history? You just take the sellers word for everything? If theres no stamps in a book due to self service you can back that up with receipts.
  15. TommyCupra

Buying advice, Mk3 ibiza cupra please?

clutch is other bits from VAG :)
  16. TommyCupra

True but why would you want a dmc when you can go for a vr6 g60 setup :)
  17. TommyCupra

To convert to G60 flywheel & vr6 clutch The new part no's 028 105 269 bx flywheel £90.03 + £25 + VAT = £135.16 The part no for the bolts N10 101 001 & n90 206 103 x6each cost me £4 for all 12 Part no from euro car parts for clutch kit is 641440660 £64.16 inc vat. look under the vw golf 1997 vr6
  18. TommyCupra

High milage

these engines are really strong, the MDs Passat 1.8T is coming upto 300,000 miles now and its still going lol. As long as its been well cared for and theres a comprehensive service history to back it up you should be fine. Worn seats and steering wheels can be easily fixed for little money :)
  19. TommyCupra

mpg really awful

sounds about right for mixed driving. If your convinced theres something wrong get your best friend VAGCOM out and scan for errors :) What i've noticed kills MPG is lots of short journeys, i can manage 35MPG plus on a long journey.
  20. TommyCupra

buy mine http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=188207 :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.