Search results

1. Anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram 2008 cupra buk?

Hi I need to know how the vacuum solenoid is controlled on the left hand strut top. I have various intermittent faults that cause loss of vac to the turbo and cause it to run flat. I need to know what if any relays assist and how it’s wired. Thanks
  2. Anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram 2008 cupra buk?

hi all, can anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram for a 2008 Ibiza cupra buk engine? Lots of issues with the engine need to know more about the vacuum control unit on the inner wing. Or anyone know where I can find one on-line? Thanks
  3. Ibiza pd160 intermittent non start help needed

Hi all, I have an Ibiza cupra pd 160. A few weeks ago it cut out and wouldn’t re-start. After a quick look I realised the vacuum control unit on the strut top wasn’t operating, causing the throttle flap to be permanently shut. I’ve blanked the vac pipes to the egr and flap so at least it will...
  4. 2007 cupra ap caliper bleed nipple size?

As per title, can anyone tell me the size of the bleed nipples in the ap calipers? just gathering all the items together for a caliper re-furbish, and cant find the size? ta. :)
  5. Ibiza cupra pd 160 re-map question

When you first turn the key you can hear the in tank pump prime, and it fires in straight away. When you apply throttle there's very little response. You have to hoof the throttle fully open to get it to rev. I've been googling and it seems these seem to have throttle pedal issues too, but I'm...
  6. Ibiza cupra pd 160 re-map question

There's no leaks in the fuel system as far as I can see, the car has full seat history so it should have been done. I might change it anyway as the mileage has just rolled 70k and it should have been done at 40 iirc.
  7. Ibiza cupra pd 160 re-map question

When I start it in the morning to back it off my drive, the revs bog down and the car cuts out. It'll happen a couple of times till I've held it at about 3000 rpm for 30-40 seconds. Once it's cleared it's fine. I know nothing about the map, so wondering if the problem could be egr related.
  8. Ibiza cupra pd 160 re-map question

Hi all, my 2007 cupra diesel is suffering from an unknown problem where it wont rev on cold start. There are no faults stored in the engine. When I purchased the car the previous keeper told me that he had it re-mapped but couldn't tell me who by, or to what levels. I'd like to remove the egr...
  9. Ibiza cupra pd 160 best panel filter?

Hi all, i'm looking to ugrade the crap paper filter with a panel filter, any suggestions on which one to use? New to these engines, they prefer any specific filter? car has stage one map and will be treated to a full milltek when funds allow. thanks all.
  10. Ibiza cupra 160 pd jerking at light throttle?

Hi All, I have a 2007 Ibiza cupra with the 1.9 160pd engine. I've only had it a few months and sarted to develop a jerking at light throttle, usually when pulling away when cold. The Engine jerks until the throttle is released and re-applied. the car as an unknown stage 1 map. There's no faults...
  11. New ibiza cupra owner!

Thanks, are they really that rare? I know it's taken me a while to find one.
  12. New ibiza cupra owner!

Hi all. after months and months of searching I have finally found the Ibiza cupra I wanted. It's a 2007 (mk4?) 1.9 tdi and i'm very impressed with its performance! It's going to be my daily so expect lots of questions! :)
  13. Alor Blue Kitted SC

Alor blue is a fantastic colour, our next fr will have to be that colour!
  14. Ipod cable.

Hi, just to let you know I have an fr, and the I-phone 5 lightning connector from my audi fits. I can get the part no? hth
  15. 2012 Alhambra 2.0 Deisel issues

Passive regeneration will happen without you knowing it. Active regeneration will put the dpf warning light on and force you to drive it until it goes off. The cooling fans run on when you switch it off to keep underbonnet temps down. Surely the warranty is nationwide, so you can take it to...
  16. Buying advice required. 1.8t fr vs cupra.

Also could anyone tell me if the 1.8t petrol has the larger seatsport intercooler? have tried googling and searching, but search results are predominantly diesel.
  17. Bocanegra rattling noise, what is it?

bugger, i'd remove the aux belt and see if the noise is still there. If it is, i'd check to see if theres any fault codes stored. hth
  18. Bocanegra rattling noise, what is it?

I'd get it looked at sooner rather than later bud, if the chain comes off/slips it'll be ££. Car not under warranty?
  19. ibiza 1.6tdi glowplug light and engine management

what was the fault description when you cleared it?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.