Search results

1. Anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram 2008 cupra buk?

hi all, can anyone help me with an engine current flow diagram for a 2008 Ibiza cupra buk engine? Lots of issues with the engine need to know more about the vacuum control unit on the inner wing. Or anyone know where I can find one on-line? Thanks
  2. Ibiza pd160 intermittent non start help needed

Hi all, I have an Ibiza cupra pd 160. A few weeks ago it cut out and wouldn’t re-start. After a quick look I realised the vacuum control unit on the strut top wasn’t operating, causing the throttle flap to be permanently shut. I’ve blanked the vac pipes to the egr and flap so at least it will...
  3. 2007 cupra ap caliper bleed nipple size?

As per title, can anyone tell me the size of the bleed nipples in the ap calipers? just gathering all the items together for a caliper re-furbish, and cant find the size? ta. :)
  4. Ibiza cupra pd 160 re-map question

Hi all, my 2007 cupra diesel is suffering from an unknown problem where it wont rev on cold start. There are no faults stored in the engine. When I purchased the car the previous keeper told me that he had it re-mapped but couldn't tell me who by, or to what levels. I'd like to remove the egr...
  5. Ibiza cupra pd 160 best panel filter?

Hi all, i'm looking to ugrade the crap paper filter with a panel filter, any suggestions on which one to use? New to these engines, they prefer any specific filter? car has stage one map and will be treated to a full milltek when funds allow. thanks all.
  6. Ibiza cupra 160 pd jerking at light throttle?

Hi All, I have a 2007 Ibiza cupra with the 1.9 160pd engine. I've only had it a few months and sarted to develop a jerking at light throttle, usually when pulling away when cold. The Engine jerks until the throttle is released and re-applied. the car as an unknown stage 1 map. There's no faults...
  7. New ibiza cupra owner!

Hi all. after months and months of searching I have finally found the Ibiza cupra I wanted. It's a 2007 (mk4?) 1.9 tdi and i'm very impressed with its performance! It's going to be my daily so expect lots of questions! :)
  8. Buying advice required. 1.8t fr vs cupra.

Hi folks, i'm looking into buying a mk4 Ibiza, it has to be a 1.8t but I can't decide to go for either the fr or the cupra. Ideally i'd like a cupra, but they seem few and far between in the colour I want (yellow), and they command so much more monies than the fr. I'd consider an fr if one came...
  9. Newbie requiring assistance, main beam fuse blowing.

Hi folks, i'm having some trouble with a 2003 Leon 1.4s. When leaving main beam on, the fuse for the n/s blows after about 5 mins. Even with the headlight unplugged it still blows the fuse. The wiring plug seems fine and i have removed the battery and checked/cleaned the earths underneath the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise