Search results

1. darrenh

Radio

Well - on the off chance that this helps someone out in the future, the Gateway 100 doesn't work with the Ibiza stereo. Something to do with the text display apparently. The lite version however will - 95% the same and cheaper :) Still didn't ever find out about the head unit though...
  2. darrenh

Radio

Anyone? All the book says is 'Sound System 2' - which as you can imagine, isn't much help... at all!!!!
  3. darrenh

Radio

I've had it all out and there's no 'names' just part numbers. Trucido - I need to know because I've ordered a Dension kit for my iPhone and pretty sure it's the wrong one. Cheers
  4. darrenh

Radio

This is driving me nuts, and I just can't find an answer to it. What model radio/stereo is in the Mk3 Ibiza please? Thanks Darren
  5. darrenh

Dension ipod link. Help please!!!

I know this is pulling this thread out from the archives, but I've got exactly the same problem? It's earthed properly as it's charging the iPhone... however when I press 'CD' - it just says 'Changer', then goes back to the radio. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks
  6. darrenh

Poll-fan fuse on battery melted/replaced or not?

I think (from memory) it could be the right hand side one, as you face the engine. It was a while ago that mine went so I might be wrong.
  7. darrenh

Anyone elses bonnet and roof like this?

How much is that costing ya buddy?
  8. darrenh

Anyone elses bonnet and roof like this?

I'm in!! I don't like having a biege roof & bonnet... no peeling (yet) though. :(
  9. darrenh

Rabbit + Cupra = problem

Well, it didn't look any better in the daylight :( I saw the beast on the way to work this morning - it must have been about 2ft long!!! So that'll confirm that it was a Hare not a rabbit... still can't get over the mess it's made
  10. darrenh

Rabbit + Cupra = problem

that's what first occured to me... is that a big job? (for a body shop)
  11. darrenh

Rabbit + Cupra = problem

Sod the bunny!!! RIP my bumper.... if I was driving through a field, I'd feel sorry for him :)
  12. darrenh

Rabbit + Cupra = problem

He was pretty large! I hope this isn't a 'I know what you did last Summer' moment - and I've killed someone :) I did think when I saw him "I hope u move mate, cos this is gonna hurt us both!!" They say things come in 3's, so combine this with the screenwash problem and I'm due another one :(
  13. darrenh

Rabbit + Cupra = problem

So there I was... pootling along at 'some' speed, about 1930 so it was dark although others on the road so my lights weren't on full beam. Very quickly a BIG rabbit (or possibly Hare - didn't have time to look at his ears!) appeared smack in the middle of my lane... probably thinking to...
  14. darrenh

Stubby Aerial - Bargain

AND don't forget it was £10 posted... FROM CANADA!! So probably only a few quid if you'd bought it here. Mine's been fine so far though
  15. darrenh

Stubby Aerial - Bargain

Mine came on Saturday morning :D Not really noticed any problem with the signal... Vibe FM is the only one that it won't pick up AT ALL now (FM 107.7). If only I saw my car in the daylight at some point, I'd tell you how good it looks! :) Never got a reply back from the email I sent them...
  16. darrenh

Stubby Aerial - Bargain

Mine still hasn't arrived... I ordered it using my girlfriends PayPal account, so when she forwarded me the confirmation, I replied bitching about how long they'd taken - left it a while and wondered why she hadn't replied... looked in my sent items and somehow it'd gone to them - I hope they...
  17. darrenh

Pressed Plates.

soz mate, misunderstood ;) I wouldn't worry too much about the spacing - the fonts not legal so they'll get you for that first.
  18. darrenh

Pressed Plates.

I'm 99% sure that dubmeister (where I got mine from) will only do standard length ones. I'd imagine that's why they get sent so quick.
  19. darrenh

Pressed Plates.

Nope - it's German mate. The key giveaway is the the '0' - it's got the slash cut out on it. They look good though ;)
  20. darrenh

Pressed Plates.

That's still the German style font isn't it?