Search results

1. VAG-COM Error 01598 - Drive Battery Voltage - Implausibe Signal

I have this problem on a polo. Battery, PAS pump and alternator have been changed and I've checked the wires that have been mentioned but it's still not any better. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  2. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

17" Rota Grids on my Ibiza
  3. HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

Good guide! Its surprising how much difference it makes to look of the car. Gonna give it a go on mine too
  4. DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Looks good mate! How are you finding the leon to drive compared to the type r?
  5. My SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.9 TDI PD160 :)

Also what intercooler and air filter are you running?
  6. My SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.9 TDI PD160 :)

Good work with the engine bay! So tidy for a tdi :)
  7. Air Intake

Yeah I've never understood that price for a bit of plastic lol
  8. Air Intake

Yeah but you don't need the first section when running a cone filter like the s2000 one. Unless you want cold air feed but then just buy some cheap tube
  9. Real world 1.9 MPGs?

On a run my trip usually says 60+ mpg but realistically its closer to 55 mpg. I've also found that the weather makes quite a big difference!
  10. Rota grids or grid drifts

Yeah drifts will work with some spacers. Mine are et 45 and I'm running 5mm spacers on the rear. They rub a bit when going down a bump but nothing too bad
  11. Rota grids or grid drifts

I've got grid drifts on my ibiza but annoyingly I can't upload photos yet :/
  12. What New Tyres 1.9 TDI FR

Yeah the sidewalls are quite soft. Wouldn't say it makes the car feel unstable though and it does make for more comfortable motorway driving
  13. What New Tyres 1.9 TDI FR

I've just got these exact tires on my fr and for the money they're actually very good! Give great grip in the wet and dry. Only bad point is they sometimes feel a bit wobbly when accelerating hard from low speeds
  14. Clicking when braking?

My fr did this recently too and then it stopped suddenly. I checked the brakes over and found a mark around the disk on the passenger side so I guess a stone or something was caught in the brakes. Just check your brakes over and make sure there's nothing stuck between the pads and the disks
  15. Ibiza Coilovers

Ok thanks! Yeah the ride on my fr is bad too! Thanks ill take a look on dpm
  16. Ibiza Coilovers

I'm thinking of getting the AP's as well. They seem to be decent quality for the price. Did you find they improved the handling much over standard?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.