Search results

1. R666ECE

what have you done to your car today ?

Had this over 7 years now, ave 3K miles per year, thing needs some love now so 1st things 1st, refurb the wheels and while they are off, I will get to work on the messed up callipers. tons more to do .. but its a start.
  2. R666ECE

Bonnet release (nose peg) Snapped ! help plz!

As guessed they bodged it with another nose peg which doesn't really poke through the grill and is a nightmare to get hold of , is this part not available anymore ?
  3. R666ECE

Bonnet release (nose peg) Snapped ! help plz!

Collected my car from having it serviced yesterday and noticed the Grease Monkeys Snapped off my bonnet release peg that pokes through the nose of the grill. [:@] I will be taking it back to them this morning but I would like to know what is involved replacing this in case they need to take...
  4. R666ECE

Leon Cupra R power steering fluid

I was afraid you were going to say that ! I've got it booked in for a full service on Thursday so in sure it can wait till then. I only drive it 12 miles by then. Won't kill it
  5. R666ECE

Tried that my man but the cap is so over tightened the top part of the cap just flexes without movement .... Total suckage !
  6. R666ECE

Checking power steering fluid

can someone explain how to get this cap off without chewing up the plastic cap ??? cheers
  7. R666ECE

Im trying to check mine but how do you get the dam Cap open ??? :cry:
  8. R666ECE

AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

:thumbup: Nice pics
  9. R666ECE

Sorry to let AMD down at the last minute but ive been called into work. So i am not going to be able to make it. I will finish at 1pm and Lakeside is an hour drive for me. I would assume most people would of left by 2 / 3pm ?? if not i might still drive up, keep me posted please. Obviously i...
  10. R666ECE

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Seems to me that a lot of owners are your neck of the woods - Norfolk - Suffolk, way
  11. R666ECE

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

None around here dude - seems to me that people arnt that entuthiatic about meeting up like other clubs - eg RS owners - Dub ect ect :shrug:
  12. R666ECE

South East members list

Yay !!! miss24 is back !! Meeting in Kent is too far for my liking tbh - even blue water is over an hour drive !
  13. R666ECE

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Beautiful looking LCR buddy - wish I had an in closure so I could buff mine
  14. R666ECE

1) D.K RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Lee M RR 5) Kami RR 6) Reece1591 RR 7) Ash RR 8) Alec RR 9) Keith RR "As long as I get it fixed before then. 10) Doctor Gonzo RR 11) Kaza RR (new car part 3 ) 12) seatleon2012 RR 13) Readie46 14) rich.leon RR 15) Harris 16) R666ECE RR
  15. R666ECE

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Looking awesome Rich ! - low and mean, what are these centering plates you talk of ?
  16. R666ECE

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Amazing looking car - amazing spec, enjoy your rest and look forward to when your back and ready
  17. R666ECE

My Platinum Grey Cupra R -

Awesome Clean example ... nice stealth touches.. great work buddy
  18. R666ECE

Next bluewater meet sunday 14th july

This is the problem when non club owners turn up.. also you will always have the small minority that screw it up for the rest .. they are called young juveniles ... i was one once .... its all the part of growing up..... :shrug:
  19. R666ECE

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

If I tried to do that with mine on a day like that I would be cooked !!! Awesome finish there Richard. I need to find myself a wharehouse so I can get in the shade and have a go at mine. Hate all the swerls and minor scratches on mine !
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members