Search results

1. Race tube?

Me as its still a decent looking car..
  2. Race tube?

How noisy are they danny?
  3. Race tube?

My last decatted cupra turned my rear bumper black lol didnt like it. Sounded good tho
  4. Race tube?

Does a race tube make a mk1 cupra 180 and louder? Thats all a want is alittle bit more noise, and tbh i dont want to spend stupidly as the car cost me £900. I wouldnt expect any performance either. Just alittle more grunt. Cheers guys.
  5. New leon cupra m1 owner

Whats the toyosport exhaust like?
  6. Ebay DV/ BOV

Its got whatever springs is in it from factory, its doing its job, happy with it :)
  7. Ebay DV/ BOV

What do you mean n1njaboy? Sorry to sound dumb, lolcars holding boost so much bettert hen before, presume thats down to the DV as i cant say its coz of the n249 as i still dont know what ot does lol
  8. Ebay DV/ BOV

Well its got full turbo back exhaust, just bought a new 008 DV, new twin cone filter, and did the n249 bypass aswell, dv is workin well but when changin at lower revs, it sounds abit chattery, dont kno why?
  9. Ebay DV/ BOV

I have a cupra 180 btw, not an lcr
  10. Ebay DV/ BOV

Yeh, gna take it off and buy a 008 today, what spring do i need?
  11. Ebay DV/ BOV

I just dnt want the usual 007/008p, i want sommat abit more...noticable
  12. Ebay DV/ BOV

Hmm ur right, makes more sense to spend more once then buy cheap then replace it coz its crap
  13. Ebay DV/ BOV

But atleast it can be used even if not as how i wnt it to be. And i could send it back if im unhappy
  14. Ebay DV/ BOV

But if it does that i could run itf ully recirc couldnt i?
  15. Ebay DV/ BOV

Sounds costly, anyone used the one in the link?
  16. Ebay DV/ BOV

Already got a cone and can hear the whhhuussshhh but not so much when ur flooring it.
  17. Ebay DV/ BOV

351005391382 thats the part number aswell, if i have problems with it 50/50 i can just put it fully recirc and hopefully have no issues.
  18. Ebay DV/ BOV

Just won a splitter type vslve on ebay, was in an auction and was fairly cheap, it switches between fully recirc, and abit of both, and one had one? I know everyone will say get a 007/008 but i want a louder noise tbh. Thanks guys
  19. This N249 bypass mod, FAO all of those who seem to dont understand it..

So ya new hose goes dumpvalve to inlet, then a t-piece off to the FPR? And everything else blocked up? Sorry i kno its an ols post
  20. jom coilovers

Take the bearing n top mount off ya existing shock