Search results

1. lcr mk1 question

I personally run currently with a jetex - 3" downpipe and miltek downpipe and decat system beautifully! If you MAF sensor it's is shagged up tho you will suffer through faults and so said limp mode
  2. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Mine wasn't cheap cost me £500
  3. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

They are nice and easy mate! Can do no end of effects did a really nice red carbon effect on one not too long ago was something a bit different :)
  4. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

No probs! I'm dyin do more to mine but with tax due and constant 'musts' popping up lately money for the batmobile is slim
  5. Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Just give you locals folks a heads up I have the capability to hydrographically dip parts, I can do most parts but the larger it is the more il struggle to due to the size of my tank, however interior parts and most engine pieces are fine but it can be anything from an xbox pad to a phone case...
  6. Interior Cosmetic Mods.

That's the one mate it has the race flag on it not a 'R' sorry. What model did you take it from if you don't mind me asking? I drove one with it in before much more comfortable and better looking knob than the LCR
  7. Interior Cosmetic Mods.

What model does that gear knob in the picture come in?! I'm dying get one for my LCR! But that has an R on instead of the FR I know they are out there but can't for the life of me find em. Can anyone help!
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

Cleaned her up a bit! [/URL][/img]
  9. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

Ermmmm not to sure I doubt il be displaying need, machine polish my paint get the previous owners well developed swirls out :( she isn't stand worthy yet but I should Deffo make it up - don't want let ya'll down depends on weather if I go if it's a wet one il leave it most likely!
  10. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

I have 4 - 1st gear sized bumps on the way to my house alone! By the time I had raised n lowered my car over them as many times as I go over em in a day my tanks would be empty haha! Anyway! Hope see this little diesal gleamer in the flesh soon at runway should be coming !
  11. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

Me too, these and the LCR's look incredible with the wheels in the arches but it's just not practical as a daily in stoke! We are cursed by 5ft bumps and car parks with huge inclines haha
  12. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

Don't know how you don't catch on 40mm round here I scrape my bag off n I'm on 40mm eibach pro's
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

This!.... Round my end a car wash was shut after they swapped there soap out for some form of plant wash because it was same appearance as there soap but cheaper n people who had multiple washes ended up getting laquer peel all over there cars !!
  14. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

I should be able come question is will I get the weather n time detail my car before hand!!!
  15. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

Yeah I'm in stoke, I will do. Not had spot you, mines a red lcr with Daytona grey wheels same applies! I'm always driving round hanley way n up n down dividy road keep an eye out there! I'm always up for local meets but there never is any hahaha - anyway il be keeping an eye on this thread
  16. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

This is really nice, I think seats are best done oem & this is a perfect example! Never seen it about I know id spot it! Nice progress
  17. Induction kit

For a solid valve that will perform and cause no problems as long as your look after it get a forge 008 or other similar make, atmospheric valves are too hit and miss some people claim have no problems but most do suffer with them
  18. Induction kit

Jetex filter - forge 008 & a sfs or badger oversized TIP. Your laughing, brilliant set up sounds amazing and will put a smile on your face with subtle gains. Just make sure you have a secure bracket / fixing for your cone to avoid excessive movement or vibration in your MAF as this is what...
  19. Downpipe & decat

Mint il get that cobra one previously linked then n that should go nicely with my catback miltek
  20. Downpipe & decat

Hahaha! Was waiting for that comment. We can't all record as well as you my friend any body know if the cobra is a 3" downpipe then reducing to 2.5?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise