Search results

1. Fr 184 sport mode sound?

It vibrates the windscreen. When you accelarate touch the windscreen and you can feel it. there are videos on youtube showing you how to deconnect it
  2. 2.0 tdi 150 v 2.0tdi 184

wrong thread
  3. 2014 ibiza 1.2tsi fr question

About to buy a 63 plate ibiza 1.2 tsi fr. Engine number is a CBZ F and having read about cam chain problems on earlier cars will this later reg have all the changes required and not have the same issues? Car was Registered in Jan 2014 Thanks for any help. Have a Leon 184fr for myself which...
  4. Leon FR - Sunroof or no sunroof?

Also have the sunroof on a Red FR. Love the light in the cabin and think the black sunroof really improves the look of the car. On the seats again I have the stock seats and think if you don't have kids, they are the best option. Forget Alcantara and spend that money elsewhere. I went for the...
  5. Tech Pack - Worth it?

Enjoy it when it arrives
  6. Tech Pack - Worth it?

I ditched the tech pack on my company car, and instead used the money on Sunroof, sound pack, sat nav, DAB, convenience pack, Titanium pack. Preferred the wheels and sunroof over the LED lights. Each to their own as always
  7. Change "LEON" Lettering on Boot

Yeah that brainwave was dumb wasn't it. I'll get my coat. Lols
  8. Change "LEON" Lettering on Boot

Except it will be wrong as it will say noeL
  9. Viewing a ST FR tomorrow

Sound Pack I thought was worth having
  10. Very disapointed....

Tell me about it. My Mazda 3 got all one side took out in the snow earlier this year. My mate who owns the body shop loves me!!!
  11. Very disapointed....

Well it may be rattle free, but it is now in the bodyshop because some girl not looking has done the back quarter, and bent the back suspension in!!!!!!. Not happy, and driving a 59 plate auto Ford Focus now!!!! Which incidently is full of bloody rattles
  12. Very disapointed....

4500 miles in and all I can say is the car is superb. So a different experience for myself
  13. New Leon ST Cupra

Not really looked, but saw the link on the Skoda forum.
  14. New Leon ST Cupra

Yummy [B)] http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/seat/leon/84996/seat-leon-st-cupra-new-spy-shots
  15. Navigation starts from Wolfsburg

System info is as above Device Part No: 5F0035858A H/W 040 S/W 0421 Nav Database 5F0919866E 0034 2013/2014
  16. DPF's

Just confirms my belief to never buy a DPF equipped diesel as a private car
  17. Navigation starts from Wolfsburg

Will do at the weekend
  18. Navigation starts from Wolfsburg

Yes. It happened with mine twice in the last 2 days!!
  19. Carbon wrapped badges!

The tailgate one on the right colour looks good. The front one I wouldn't bother as it just disappears on the grill
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.