Search results

1. adam cupra 20vt

Bigger master cylinder

Has anyone fitted a bigger master cylinder on a Cupra R? If so which one did you use?
  2. adam cupra 20vt

My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago. This was my Leon I sold Leon and got the golf to save some money to pay for our wedding and allow me and misses to move in together. It had 5 sets of wheels, big brakes, full anniversary kit, revo'd etc When we were...
  3. adam cupra 20vt

Oil sandwich plate

What size oil sandwich plate do I need for mk1 LCR? Thanks.
  4. adam cupra 20vt

Exhaust question LCR

Will any aftermarket cat back system fit a miltek downpipe? It says on there site only there own cat back fits their downpipe? Not sure if they just say that so you buy miltek or if it's maybe a different length to the others? I quite fancied a cobra cat back. I know it's 2.5 not 2.75...
  5. adam cupra 20vt

Injector reset

On a 150 PD engine how would I go about resetting the injectors after an engine rebuild?
  6. adam cupra 20vt

My Cupra replacement Golf

As most of you know I sold my Leon last month to get something a little more sensible :cry: This was my Leon This is its replacement, its a Golf GTI TDI PD150 Exclusive, bought it 100% standard with low miles and 2 owners its got full leather, xeons, crusise control and lots of...
  7. adam cupra 20vt

Bye Bye

Just sold my Cupra :cry: Thanks for all the help and info over last 15months, great forum with great people I think Rick the new owner is registered on here so be nice to him:D :wave::wave:
  8. adam cupra 20vt

Revo stg1 help

Hello people I've snuck in from the Leon section for some advice :D My mates just bought a mk3 cupra that apparently has a stage1 Revo [he has receipt] but its not boosting right. What should it boost to on stg1? peak and hold? This only spikes 12psi and drops to abouut 6-7 in 2nd and...
  9. adam cupra 20vt

Water/Meth injection

Been looking at these kits for a while now and have couple of questions. How do you work out what size nozzle to use? Some of the kits show the nozzle fitted to the actual inlet manifold but from what I have seen on here they go in the pipe from cooler to throttle body? I am under the...
  10. adam cupra 20vt

What manifold is this?

What Inlet manifold is this? any ideas?
  11. adam cupra 20vt

Another N249 question....

When people remove the N249 canister/res thingy I've read they put a resistor in the plug to stop the EML coming on? Mine is not electronically connected? its only got 2 vaccum pipes going into it? :confused:
  12. adam cupra 20vt

100cell cat

I'm changing my decat downpipe to a performance cat downpipe as there's a lot of VOSA action round here at the moment :whistle: Have any of you got a 100cell cat and do you have any problems with MOT? Choices are 100 or 200, obviously 100 would be better for performance but if it won't...
  13. adam cupra 20vt

Engine mount guide?

I've just bought the 2 top THS engine mounts, is there a guide or any advice as how to fit them? I did have a quick search but din't find much.
  14. adam cupra 20vt

Intercoolers

I'm in two minds about changing my intercooler for a smaller one as I'm thinking its a bit big and laggy for my current setup. What I want to know is...is there any way of working out the ideal size intercooler needed? I know bigger is not better but don't want anything to small and not...
  15. adam cupra 20vt

Atmospheric DV....again

I was talking about the whole atmospheric valve thing with my mate who used to work for a small motorsport company, he can't understand why we can't run an atmospheric valve as long as its twin piston? He was saying bailey actually sell the valves with a fitting kit that includes a blank for...
  16. adam cupra 20vt

Doorseal cord

I've sealed up my doors but one is leeking again and I've read you can buy the cord to re seal them properly. Does anyone know the part number, the rough price and how much you get on a roll? Thanks
  17. adam cupra 20vt

Thermostat help

I have a new thermostat that I need to fit, from looking at the car its behind the alternator inside the black casing? Do I need to remove the alternator or can I do it without? Before people say the thermostat isn't faulty and its the temperature sender...I have already replaced the...
  18. adam cupra 20vt

Rocker cover gasket

Anyone know if you can buy these on there own? Was in GSF earlier and they said it only lists them with a new cover? Its for a AUQ cover same as BAM etc
  19. adam cupra 20vt

Help me please

Right driving earlier and I turned the traction control off which obviously brings the light on the dash up. Went to turn it back on......press button but the light remains on :confused: Scanned the ABS system and it comes up with 01314 I have no idea what this means as the code is not...
  20. adam cupra 20vt

Another ARB thread

But this time a bit different..... I want to uprate my front anti roll bar but I also need one thats uprated to clear the drive shafts when lowered. I seem to remember one went under the shafts instead of over it and there was also a few with bigger hoops but I don't know which ones they...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise