Search results

1. boost gauge problem

thanks m8 yeah ive just connected 1 nipple to fpr and 1 to dv for now. car is fine now so will need to find a seller for the t piece with gold bung. and no car is not mapped. was wanting to get it mapped but my cut my loss and buy a focus st after xmas.
  2. boost gauge problem

hi thanks for reply yes 1 nipple under manifold goes to top of dv and the other goes to fpr. and your correct the gold bung is at the bottom of the T and it did have a very small hole in it. but ive now lost the gold bit. the t piece did come with the boost gauge. will it be ok to...
  3. boost gauge problem

ive done the n249 bypass and had a forge 008p fitted and they ran it off the fpr. now i got all new hose pipe so i decided to redo it all. so i took the t piece of that was attached to fpr and noticed it was blocked with a gold bung inside the t. so i took the gold bung out so all 3...
  4. installed r8 coil packs now problem

not checked aux yet tbh with the amount of money ive thrown at the car recently, i got home slammed car door and left it. will check tomorrow but i only touched top of engine coil packs can see how altenator or belt would go just like that. but then again like i say the car wants me to...
  5. installed r8 coil packs now problem

hi i just installed 4x r8 coil packs started car took it for a drive and within 2mins my battery light came on and stayed red. ive searched on here and the 2 problems i could find are altenator or dying battery. how can changing just the coil packs do this right away?? many thnx...
  6. had vagcom pop up alot of faults

thanks so much andrewwright. looking at catch can is this correct way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbLqo2uLxFg as seems very easy to do, all the guides ive seen on here have the images disappeared. many thanks
  7. had vagcom pop up alot of faults

well searched all them faults on vagcom site. looks easy enough to fix. think most of them are to do with that split pipe. and the p1602 is the battery was disconnected and a new one fitted. and p1296 just looks like a coolent sensor so not all bad apart from that dam pipe . now...
  8. had vagcom pop up alot of faults

yea im taking it to another garage to have re scanned and cleared. but still not sure which silicone hose i need can only find short hoses. i have read that cylinder 3 could be coilpacks which is fine i would just buy the r8 red coil pack. but just worried what all the low voltage...
  9. had vagcom pop up alot of faults

so i took my car to get vagcom for any faults and these showed up and ideas to what i need to fix them as they never told me what to fix. also this pipe was split so need a new red silicone one any ideas which one as the one i thought it was is alot shorter. many thanks for any...
  10. car playing up. advice needed

thnx m8 will do gotta wait to get vcds scanned as the guy is away for 2 weeks :( but will check pipes
  11. car playing up. advice needed

no idea if it has sai.
  12. car playing up. advice needed

my esp light has now come on god this car.
  13. car playing up. advice needed

yes it idles back after about 2mins. but would the boost gauge needle still go up and down a little. and thanks for replies i will still get it on vcds but the person i contacted is away for 2 weeks. or may just get car mapped and they do a health check so maybe worth doing that.
  14. car playing up. advice needed

hi my seat leon cupra r has for a while idled at about 1300rpm on start up. but sometimes the car shakes aswell as if your cold, but not all the time it does this. but today i noticed my boost gauge needle moving by itself on idle. the car when you do try to pull away does a kangaroo...
  15. question about spark plug

awesome happy to help.
  16. question about spark plug

np m8 glad to help.
  17. question about spark plug

yeah thats why i thought seeing its so cheap might be worth buying a set.
  18. question about spark plug

ah weird link dont work.. but if you goto halfords website and type in ngk33 they pop up.
  19. question about spark plug

i,ve read that ngk iridium are good but halfords have these on offer, are they worth buying they are ngk. http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-parts/ignition/spark-plugs/ngk33-spark-plug-x4-pfr6q x4 for £8 seems amazing. thanks
  20. just did some mods.

just started car this morning and it seems to be better. so yea my next upgrade is the 008p many thanks for replies
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise