Search results

1. boost gauge problem

ive done the n249 bypass and had a forge 008p fitted and they ran it off the fpr. now i got all new hose pipe so i decided to redo it all. so i took the t piece of that was attached to fpr and noticed it was blocked with a gold bung inside the t. so i took the gold bung out so all 3...
  2. installed r8 coil packs now problem

hi i just installed 4x r8 coil packs started car took it for a drive and within 2mins my battery light came on and stayed red. ive searched on here and the 2 problems i could find are altenator or dying battery. how can changing just the coil packs do this right away?? many thnx...
  3. had vagcom pop up alot of faults

so i took my car to get vagcom for any faults and these showed up and ideas to what i need to fix them as they never told me what to fix. also this pipe was split so need a new red silicone one any ideas which one as the one i thought it was is alot shorter. many thanks for any...
  4. car playing up. advice needed

hi my seat leon cupra r has for a while idled at about 1300rpm on start up. but sometimes the car shakes aswell as if your cold, but not all the time it does this. but today i noticed my boost gauge needle moving by itself on idle. the car when you do try to pull away does a kangaroo...
  5. question about spark plug

i,ve read that ngk iridium are good but halfords have these on offer, are they worth buying they are ngk. http://www.halfords.com/motoring/car-parts/ignition/spark-plugs/ngk33-spark-plug-x4-pfr6q x4 for £8 seems amazing. thanks
  6. just did some mods.

Hi. can any one tell me if its right. i,ve fitted a s2000 cone filter and the car was sounding great, could hear the standard dv make a noise. today i had a garage fit my badger 5 v3 turbo inlet pipe along with a boost gauge. now i no longer hear the dv. should it have gotten...
  7. jetex filter split

hi i got home today and looked under bonnet and i can see my jetex filter has a massive split in the rubber. so big you can see inside the cone. my question might sound stupid but can i still drive it or will i harm anything. i am going to order a s2000 filter instead now but till...
  8. recommend a remapper close to me plz.

i live in plymouth could anyone recommend a stage 1 remap close to where i live. i dont mind driving upto an hour from where i live if theres a better mapper. many thanks
  9. stuck hid kit

hi i,ve have spent the last 2 hours reading on the forums here, for buying hid lights. i am going to buy 35w h7r 4300k kit. my trouble is after reading all the post on forum here im completly stuck and confused.. when i goto ebay or even hid4u, after reading all the kit info it...
  10. should i remove the sound proofing?

hi all i,ve had my seat leon cupra r for 6 months now. i,m going to start doing some small mods. jetex cone filter 008p forge d/v boost gauge fabia rear wiper to start with, but my question is should i remove the sound proofing under bonnet? im guessing it will make the...
  11. strange noise from car plz help..

hi all i just bought a seat leon cupra r 225 (love the car) my missus took the car out for a test drive all was sweet.. however when we got home and i got in the car (i`m shall we say slighty heavier than my wife hehe) i noticed a strange noise getting into and out of the car. its...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.