Search results

1. NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

west mids meet? Are these going to start up again?
  2. running rough after air filter change

What do I need to find out if the maf is playing up.
  3. running rough after air filter change

I don't have anything to do a reading so I don't know if its maf. if it was the maf wouldn't it play up even though ive gone back to the original filter?
  4. running rough after air filter change

:confused:hi ive brought a ram air cone filter. I fitted it to the leon and now it feels like its holding back and the revs don't go up past 3000. ive changed it back to the original air filter and its ok ? its a fr tdi do I have to get it remapped or something ? thanks dave
  5. west mids vag com help

thanks to tom I'm all sorted now he popped up Saturday night and sorted my old key and done me a spanky new flip key. thanks mate and nice to meet ya top bloke.
  6. west mids vag com help

lol sorry tom.
  7. west mids vag com help

Hi ya. Thanks to @udi a3 (Lee) should all be sorted. Thanks for the help ppl.
  8. Audi tt Strut Brace Fitting No cutting Required

Will I need to remove the suspension? Thanks for the help I'm new to seat as I've always had Ford's b4 and they just bolt on. But there was a difference in handling.
  9. west mids vag com help

Hi ya mate i haven't had pm yet. Thanks Dave
  10. Audi tt Strut Brace Fitting No cutting Required

hi are the nuts for the brace already there ? do I just have to open the holes and bolt it on also what bolts are they ? thanks dave
  11. J9 (M6) West Mids Meet Sun 28th July 7PM

I must have missed you all. Got there about 8 and didn't see anyone :-B. Maybe next time..
  12. west mids vag com help

hi ya I think I need some one to recode my key for my leon. I changed the battery in the key the other day and now it wont unlock or lock the central locking. the key flashes so I know the battery is in right and its touching all the terminals. if theres anyone that can help thanks dave
  13. setting clock on my leon

Cool. I was just looking for this.thanks for asking
  14. Remote key fob: battery replacement: alert

I'm having this problem at the mo. I will be doing this lata this morning thanks muttley.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.