Search results

1. Clutch change/6speed box.

DONE MY CLUTCH ON MY LCR AMK TOOK ALL DAY SUBFRAME CAN STAY IN NOT MUCH ROOM GEARBOX IS HEAVY PIG TO GET BACK IN BEST TO DO ON 2 POST RAMP. TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO GET BACK IN .
  2. Leon cupra r mk1 coolant flange

hi think this is the seat part number 06A121132S HAD TO GET FOR MY LCR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO HAD IN STOCK TPS BLACKBURN FROM SEAT THIS FITS LCR AMK AND BAM ENGINES
  3. Wheel alignment

Hi on a cupra r you can do camber 3 bolts in lower arm to hub .You can move front subframe by undoing large bolts to move it .
  4. Cupra R Mk1 AMK boost/esp issue

Just an i dear had problems with my lcr running rough cleaned throttle body ( took of car to clean keep wire plugged in just need new gasket ) and new fuel filter car runs good now . I chucked money on all sorts of parts to no joy. carb cleaner and gasket £10 .
  5. Help with key fob??

Just got complete key fob mhz 433 from amazon £15 works good .
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

heater it could be heater control device ( heater resister device ) had 1 go on bmw .
  7. Rear axle bushes - got a feeling this isn't right

There is a metal part to the bush on outside . You will need to pull bush back out . a long threaded bolt with nut and big washer at each end (a big sockets to make a sleeve for bush to come back out into ) will pull out and back in. just have to chisel metal part out .use red grease to put...
  8. The only leaky Leon guide you will need

take scuttle panel off. pollen filter leaks and the sealer dries out and splits from inner wings to a posts and scuttle panel where wires come out off the metal . you need to take off inner arches as well to seal up on a posts it splits down the post . need to dig out all old sealer and re...
  9. Water in Passenger Footwells - Pollen Filter Leak

Hi had water leak on my lcr 2003 check all seam sealer around bulk head near pollen filter where the inner wing ( a post ) to pollen filter panel is . The sealer was all split had to dig all out and seal up again on each side of car under windscreen trim . take wheel arch liner out...
  10. NEED HELP, uprated clutch, have I been stitched up

you will be lucky to get your money back from them lad at work got a clutch from them lasted 2 months did not get any money back .
  11. Rough prices for changing clutch LCR?

the lad at work got a clutch from this place lasted 2 weeks still trying to get his money back http://www .ebay.co.uk/itm/seat-leon-...3D161411230094
  12. LCR Heater - Not working!

Hi it could be the heater resistor there should be a guide to replacing the blower resistor pack on the forum .can get them on ebay about £10. Had it on a bmw just blows cold air all time .
  13. Remap question for better fuel consumption

my lcr gets 28 on good day
  14. Oil filler neck broken!!

you could use ( Q-BOND ultra strong adhesive repair kit ) you get 2 filling powders in box 1 for plastic and 1 for metal in kit its like super glue you can do motorbike crank cases with it and plastic parts goes of in seconds just put small bit glue on then dust 1 of the tubes on do little at...
  15. Cupra R warm starting issues

i got sensor from seat £36 takes 5 mins to do just top up water
  16. Roof tip spoiler adhesive ?

thats ok m8 put tape all way around edges ok
  17. another lil niggle I want sorted door handle!

keep handle pulled out all way when when undoing torx that locks long part of handle so you can get small part out then mark where black block is in handle flick out and move out 1 or 2 groves put small part back in do torx up close lock with door open try inner handle and outer handle before...
  18. Roof tip spoiler adhesive ?

have you a photo how wide front to back if its wide put 3m tape on edges then windscreen sealer in middle part of spoiler .tape will hold till sealer goes off
  19. OBD Scanner Not Working

my code reader t55 it fit ok in obd port. i have used it about 6 times had fault with radio it gave a code for aerial so got new aerial and base from seat £20.58 works good stays in tune
  20. OBD Scanner Not Working

hi i got a pro code reader vagt55 for vw audi seat skoda £64.94 from gendan automotive products. it works good on my lcr 2003