Search results

1. 1.2tsi FR Turbo fault

yea ive heard of it happening in 1.2tsi golfs and leons so it must be a known fault never took the bov off but may remove it soon as im starting to feel chavvy pssshhing up the street in a wee 1.2 Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. 1.2tsi FR Turbo fault

mine took about a week! for the part to be ordered, fitted and then tested ☺ they kept it a day extra to do a cold start up test to make sure everything was working 100% before giving it back to me Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. 1.2tsi FR Turbo fault

quick update! it is a blown turbo they have ordered everything using the warranty and told me its happened to a few cars in the past and no mention of the bov! so it should take a week to get all the work and testing done! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. 1.2tsi FR Turbo fault

So yesterday my car went into limp mode yesterday showing the EPC and check engine light so i got booked into the dealers today and they worked their magic and told me its a turbo flow problem and might need a new turbo.... its a 2013 so its still within warranty but my problem is ive fitted a...
  5. Modified car insurance

Think there was a 50quid difference for both declairing mods! Id rather pay the extra so they dont have a reason to wiggle out of covering anything Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. Modified car insurance

At 19 admiral gave me mod insurance for 750! That was for coils, alloys, induction kit and bov!! Now at 21 with the same stuff its 440 with endsleigh Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. Quick question on MPG

I've a 1.2fr and I get around 42mpg driving around 350 miles a week with some general motorway cruising and accelerating about at the town so I'd say 34 is pretty low!
  8. The aftermath

1.2 tsi fr mate seen some advertised for 9/10k same sort of miles but they were forsale in dealerships
  9. The aftermath

well my pride and joy has been in a bit of an accident (nearly 6 weeks ago) im still waiting to get her back from the mechanics! I was on the motorway on my way home from uni and had a rear end collision, like 4k in damage done to my car and the womans was a complete write off. Anyway after...
  10. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Something like 18/205/30?
  11. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Was just a bad seal on the tyre lad all sorted now
  12. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

No time bud flat out in work! Hopefully get them checked today or tomorrow when im off Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  13. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Lucky sh!t!!! Im gonna have to do it myself or pay some mug to do it for me Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Steady eddy :lol: nothing like jumping straight into it, double check it yourself but sure it says 30 to 75mm 281091171216 thats ebay item number for them. Hahahaha true! Ebay tells me Front Lowering: 30-100mm Rear Lowering: 30-75mm Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  15. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Aw right! Not too bad then! Shall get them ordered next challenge is installing them hahaha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  16. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

With those aks its 45-105 I think so 45 is as high as theyll go lol Its the 1.2tsi and I only have 1 years no claims becausd I was under my mums name before then Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  17. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

My insurance is up on the 11th which will be like £660 I think so anytime after then. Was looking at those fk ak street ones but im not sure If I want/can go that low as I think 45mm will have the back rubbing on the arches Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  18. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Alrighty cheers! Ill pay them a visit tomorrow after work to try and get it sorted, I know ill need to get the wheel alignment done after I get it lowered to stop uneven wear Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  19. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Ah right as you can tell idk much about cars hahahaha Thought I might need like a sump guard or shorter drivetrain links. Werent balanced properly? Is there anyway to check that? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  20. 35mm drop with 18/8j ?

Just noticed sometimes when I go over 40 now the steering wheel shakes quiet a lot. But im not getting pulled over to the right as I was before with the origional wheels... not sure whats causing it Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise