Search results

1. Brembo 6 pot brakes

Brembo 6 pot brake set with pads brake lines and fitting bolts never been used..
  2. Charlesz mk2 Fr

Some more pictures just after a Wash.
  3. Best car wax to use..

Hay there want to get my car waxed, has any body used any good 1's..? And has any body used any **** 1's..? Let me no if you can, would be a big help.. Or if you live by Cardiff and no some body who could do the car for me, don't mind paying..:-)
  4. My Altea be for and after..

Here are some pic's of my altea 1.9tdi just after got it and after some work.. Fitted H&R 50mm sprng's then 19's on 235 on 35's, then Remap Ecu by Apr. Then FR front and FR rear bumper's fitted, the all re sprayed, and both sides and bonet. Then roof done in black gloss and mirrors and front...
  5. Help with putting pic's on off P.c and phone..

Can some with help me with putting some pic's on off my P.c and off my phone Could do with i step by step help with this, as i am **** with things like this..
  6. R32 brake set

Has any body fitted mk5 R32 brakes to there Altea...? The front being 345mm which i no some have done.. But the back are 310mm, i no so have the 286mm Gti 1's.. But the R32 are twin pot unlike the cupra haven just 1 pot.. Just want 2 no will thay go on just like the mk5 Gti set up..
  7. Help!!!

HELP, I am having a nightmare! I am new to this site and want to post before and after images of my Seat Altea but it will only let me upload photos using a URL link. Have uploaded my pics to Google and tried attaching them using that URL but it says I can't until I have made over 15 posts...
  8. Gti international show..

Just want to no are there many Altes's going to the show on the Sunday..
  9. ALTEA PIC's..

Any body got any pic's of there Already with 18inch or 19inch wheels on..
  10. Newbie..

Just got my 1st seat.. it's a 2006 Altea 1.9tdi hope to have some work done to it be for GTI international any tips for my Altea, send me some pic's...:D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.