Search results

1. Noisy Engine

I have an FR 150 2013 with 24000 miles. Last week I did a journey of 350 miles, which was fine and I didn't push the car as there were to many roadworks. The next morning when I started my journey to work i noticed the engine seemed really loud when I was gently accelerating between 1500/2000...
  2. Media system problems

Has anyone had any problems with the main media system when it rains? Over the last few weeks, when i get into the car after it has been raining (which at the moment seems constantly) i get a beeping and the screens change on their own. After that nothing works on the touch screen for around...
  3. Service Intervals

Where on the display can i find what servicing my car is set to?
  4. Condensation!

Same problem for me! When it rains and i am driving, i have to have the window demister on all the time.
  5. Condensation in headlights

Has anyone found any condensation on the inside if their headlights? I had quite a lot this morning on both headlights along the bottom on the inside! I have the LED lights.
  6. Convenience pack - CH and LH lights

Mine automatically come on for 30 seconds when I lock the car and likewise when I unlock the car (they come on). I don't have to flash the lights first.
  7. Front fog lights with cornering function

Thanks for that, I will stop trying to figure out how to get them to work
  8. Front fog lights with cornering function

Yes I got the LED Headlights
  9. Front fog lights with cornering function

Anyone know how to enable the Front fog lights cornering function. I cant figure out how to do it.
  10. Real World MPG - post your figures

I got my 150FR in Red and 2 days later set off on a European road trip totaling just over 2500 miles, which included city driving and sustained high speeds on the German Autobahns. My average for the whole trip was an epic 59.3. Not a bad average on a brand new engine. Car was superb and I can...
  11. Road Trip fuel economy

I think it will be a huge success, I have never owned a SEAT before, my last 2 cars were a Focus ST and BMW 330d, but the Leon beats both of these for quality and style. I did not put any headlight deflectors on and was not flashed once, I read somewhere that you do not need them on the LED...
  12. Road Trip fuel economy

I have just finished the first leg of my road trip across Europe in my new FR 150 and i have to say I am so impressed with the car. I have completed the first 1150 miles travelling from England, through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria before finally arriving in Budapest...
  13. My 150 FR has finally arrived

Thanks guys for the help! all sorted on that front, but do have another question. can you add more than one destination. For example I am taking a road trip through Europe next week and want to go through Luxembourg to take advantage of the super cheep fuel, but the Sat nav will not take me that...
  14. My 150 FR has finally arrived

I today took delivery of my new FR150 in Red and I have to say I love it!!!!!!!!!! Can someone please help me out with the Sat Nav. can you route by postcode, I cant seem to find a way of entering the post code.
  15. Dealer Dispute

Well it seems something I said to them has worked. Have now had it confirmed that the car is at the docks and should be ready at the dealer in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed
  16. Dealer Dispute

I have ordered my new Leon FR through a leasing company and was expecting it to arrive around the 5th August. I have now been informed by the leasing company that there is some sort of contract issue between the Dealer and Seat and so my car can't be released until this is sorted. I don't...
  17. Has anyone ordered a new Leon Recently?

Has anyone ordered a new Leon Recently? I ordered my 2.0 TDI FR in Red with a tech pack and convenience pack on 15th May and it is due for delivery around August 8th. Just trying to find out how accurate the delivery times are?
  18. Anyone ordered the Mk3 Leon

Has anyone ordered a new Leon Recently? I ordered my 2.0 TDI FR in Red with a tech pack and convenience pack on 15th May and it is due for delivery around August 8th. Just trying to find out how accurate the delivery times are?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.