Search results

1. Zenfr

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

should be easier then :)
  2. Zenfr

yes pretty easy just take the existing screws from the bottom off and line up the diffuser over the top and screw in. Only annoying thing is maybe holding it in line when trying to put the screws in but once you get a couple in the rest is easy. Mine was harder to fit as my rear bumper was...
  3. Zenfr

Got mine today :) here it is
  4. Zenfr

What did you and your MK2 do today?

i wonder who? :whistle::p
  5. Zenfr

Show us your Wheels

6. Zenfr

Gloss black mirrors

have a look at this? :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251527001942?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  7. Zenfr

Gloss black mirrors

they stopped making them i think, only come in primer now, i got that and got a garage to spray gloss black
  8. Zenfr

ZEN's FR TDI

will do thanks :) haha yeah they stick out like a sore thumb :lol:
  9. Zenfr

ZEN's FR TDI

cheers :) yeah thats everything i had in mind, apart from the splitter :p already have the btcc spoiler but that will be put on soon. are there any gloss black mirror covers available? or do i have to vinyl or paint them myself? :shrug:
  10. Zenfr

Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

think ill be getting it remapped sooner then lol ;) np mate :) i do have a couple pics up on here of mine [B)]
  11. Zenfr

Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

how is the remap? black cupra grille would be a lot nicer than the standard chrome one, makes a hell of a difference :)
  12. Zenfr

alloy wheels

:blink: didnt think they were that much! thought they were like 30 quid :blink:
  13. Zenfr

ZEN's FR TDI

hi all, got a 07 fr last week. was completely standard when i got it, already done a couple things let me know what you think :D DRL headlights Black cupra grill Alloys thinking of getting the rear lights tinted using fly eye, but not sure if it would suit the car...
  14. Zenfr

alloy wheels

oh yeah i didnt even notice them! might get some myself :)
  15. Zenfr

If you could wrap your leon...

i like the orange FRs but i think they are only available on the CR models? since i couldnt get that i went for grey :D
  16. Zenfr

Partsulike LEDS

says in the manual that its under the headlight switch, and all thats there is the port for vagcom :shrug: i thought it would be there as my old ibiza is in the same place. but it looked pretty solid and i didnt want to break anything. ill have a look tomorrow thanks :p
  17. Zenfr

Partsulike LEDS

ordered these and got them today, when i got to the rear passenger lights the fuse had blown. where is the fuse location, ive read up and people say its at the end of the dash on driver side, but can that panel really come off? seems pretty solid :S
  18. Zenfr

alloy wheels

is that before the refurb?
  19. Zenfr

If you could wrap your leon...

Orange
  20. Zenfr

Mk2 Cupra Grill Stolen

people will nick anything thats worth something these days. someone nicked the bonnet grille on my dads sprinter van :blink: i can only imagine they would nick that to sell it on ebay?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.