Search results

1. ChrisMuskerFR

Sweet smell on cold start

Hi all, After 4 years I'm coming back to Seat. I looked at a Leon FR+ supercopa 170 CR yesterday and noticed when I first started it up there was a very sweet smell seemingly from the exhaust, smelt alot like coolant, however zero smoke. My first thought was headgasket but the lack of...
  2. ChrisMuskerFR

Leon FR tdi 150 buying advice

Got pics? How much you want for it?
  3. ChrisMuskerFR

Leon FR tdi 150 buying advice

Hi guys, looking to buy a mk1 leon FR tdi 150 just wondering whether its a good buy and things to look out for, common faults etc? Thanks in advance
  4. ChrisMuskerFR

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

So where are we meeting up?
  5. ChrisMuskerFR

ATM Charles I think it's just you and me? Lol Depends where's best for everyone (us lol) and say Sunday at 6ish
  6. ChrisMuskerFR

Newport spytty road tesco is covered too
  7. ChrisMuskerFR

My MK4 Ibiza Cupra after a claybar clean

It's power flow custom made from welsh coast customs, did you use lamin x on your fogs? Thinking of putting the smoke tint on mine all around but dunno if it would look chavvy lol
  8. ChrisMuskerFR

Mines a petrol fr, remapped supposedly to 215bhp but not tested yet, lowered 25mm, pipercross viper induction and catback stainless. Since these pics I've fitted pressed metal plates and led number plate bulbs. Next is lcr splitter and maybe tint lights. P.S £50 for a days work? Lol
  9. ChrisMuskerFR

Where about in Wales are you staying?
  10. ChrisMuskerFR

nasty vibration when accelarating hard

Could it be a driveshaft on the way out or out of balance? Let us know the outcome
  11. ChrisMuskerFR

What about Risca tesco car park?
  12. ChrisMuskerFR

Love the car mate, fancy washing/claybaring mine as I'm not to far from cardiff lol
  13. ChrisMuskerFR

nasty vibration when accelarating hard

How severe is the vibration? I had something similar when my wheel nuts had worked loose, jack up a wheel at a time, unless you have a ramp and check there all tight
  14. ChrisMuskerFR

Magnex exhaust system

I had mine custom made (power flow) for about £300 all in with a wide selection of tips. Another popular custom exhaust system is longlife which costs about the same, both company's give lifetime warranties.
  15. ChrisMuskerFR

Undertray fitment and cooling effect?

I would go with this also, really don't see the fact your under tray missing would cause the engine to run cold, check your thermostat. How long have you had the car?
  16. ChrisMuskerFR

Stubby Aerial - Cant get my old one off

I got a screwdriver each side of it and prised off the base, mind your paint lol
  17. ChrisMuskerFR

how can i remove my roof antenna ?

No matter how hard I pulled mine wouldn't come off, in the end I won with 2 screw drivers
  18. ChrisMuskerFR

Chris_a_73's Ibiza Reader's Ride!

Nice car mate, where did you get the splitter? Apologies if someone already asked this
  19. ChrisMuskerFR

Straight through exhaust worth doing ?

I don't think you can get done for a decat? You just need to put the cat back on for your mot
  20. ChrisMuskerFR

Is there still that meet in asda car park Blackwood?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.