Search results

1. Rolling road day anyone??

I am from WSM as well, any idea where this will be?
  2. My new Black LCR

Hello malc. The lcr looks great, you selling it already? I was thinking about finally getting the remap done next month, wouldn't mind a go in yours to compare against the scoob
  3. My new Black LCR

Hello Malc, how are things, the lcr sounds a bit of beast with the mods you have done now!!! I still would like to get a revo or custom map on the red cupra as I am sure it can do a little bit more power. Its going ok, had a service, some tyres, little bit of tinkering here and there but...
  4. My new Black LCR

Good to see you in a lcr Malc,,,
  5. Newbie from Somerset

Thanks for the welcome everyone, cheers malc, its nice to have turbo power back in my life after the mrs micra for 2 months!!! You have plenty to choose from in your stable of cars when you want a bit of fun rather than diesel power:D Bit of a update on the chip, had someone manage to read...
  6. Newbie from Somerset

Here are the details copied from malcs listing: 2003 Leon Cupra Facelift (119K miles. Will increase as it’s my daily driver). Tax and MOT Sept 2013. Great condition. FSH - with main dealer plus some independent stamps throughout. Last service done by TSR Bridgwater including cam belt...
  7. Newbie from Somerset

I will keep an eye out, not many around here that I am aware off so will try to make that one hopefully.
  8. Newbie from Somerset

Fairly local, there many meets around Bristol way that you know of?
  9. Newbie from Somerset

Cheers tomsmarty, I see you are in Somerset too, close to Weston?
  10. Newbie from Somerset

Thanks silverfox!!!
  11. Newbie from Somerset

Hello All. Just thought I would introduce myself as just bought a leon cupra 1.8t after 5 years of Subaru ownership, last being a bug wagon with 321bhp/303lbft so was looking for a more sensible daily drive. The leon has a few modifications which I will post later but at work at the moment...