Search results

1. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

They're okay mate not bad.. I still think the ride is pretty bumpy tho.. the quality is better than my pro sports but when it comes to **** roads you can still feel every little thing, the coils are wound all the way down btw to get the look I wanted to achieve.. I'm not sure how the apex would...
  2. Priz91

Engine cleaning advice

Hi Folks, Around a year and half ago one of the coolant pipes split on my way to uni and as a result the coolant spat all over the engine bay. Fast forward to now and the engine is pretty grimey catching onto all the dirt.. Whats the best now to go about cleaning the engine bearing in...
  3. Priz91

Anti Roll Bar questions

Ive just had a rear arb whiteline 24mm put in last week along with AP coilovers.. The drive is really good now! Corning is much much better and the car feels tighter with the back end following the front end. I'd just recommend you get some decent set of tyres with good grip ratings if you're...
  4. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Right guys, I'm going for the ap coilovers.. seen some good reviews and for less than the price of the apex I can get some rear beam bushes too! Does anyone happen to know how difficult the rear bushes are to fit for a mechanic? I've read somewhere it's quite a long job so I just want an idea...
  5. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Those V Maxx Fozzy arent suited to the LCR? Doesnt mention them just make sure of that. I think im leaning towards the AP though as you said they seem to go lower than stated by the looks of others. Going to an expensive few months ey!
  6. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Just seen the SPAX PSX kit which has adjustable damping setting :O same price as AP
  7. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Which kit do psi tuning do mate? & how much you getting the AP kit for? i got quoted 385 for the kit delivered
  8. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Which kit you going to go for Mark? Change top mount yes! Powerflex or genuine, powerflex might feel slight more vibrations as they're stiffer but they're performance.. also Mercedes Vito drop links! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Have you had a bad experience with these? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Coilovers mate the APEX RDX kit.. it slightly more than AP price wise but is better in terms of the mechanics of how the damping works .. Tbh it's hard choice because sometimes I'm not sure if I can justify to myself to spend around £500 on a kit which will not make my car worth increase...
  11. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

I see you've posted about the AP kit.. Ive seen people on facebook who have the kit and their arches are just above the tyres, even though it states 30-50mm lowering it looks like it can go low! Its a good kit i think, many people give it positives, the Apex however when lowering moves the...
  12. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

I thought about springs and shocks combo with the ST By KW kit 50/40 around, but if I didn't like how it sat I'd have spent money on a look I didn't quite want.. coilovers I can adjust it until I'm happy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Priz91

AP or APEX RDC Coilovers

Hey guys, I have prosport coilovers on my car atm and i'm sure theyre shot now after 3 years. I'm looking into a new coilovers kit either the AP or APEX RDX, so just wondering if anyones had any good or bad reviews about either kid and which i should go for? I don't do track days its...
  14. Priz91

Looking at buying an LCR, opinions please!

I paid just shy of 6k 4 years ago for a 41k completely standard. Personally i wouldn't spend more than 4.5k on one at this moment in time. Its been well kept yes, and low mileage. BUT this car is now 12 years old, you are going to be putting money into the car regardless. I understand the low...
  15. Priz91

Seat leon cupra R upgrades

190924410625 - 76mm - 63mm reducers, you will need two of these. 221308537631 - 45 degree alloy pipe, you will need two of these, 63mm external diameter. 151103376441 - 90 degree silicone pipe, you will need two of these, internal diameter 63mm 190951861249 - 90 degree alloy pipe, you will need...
  16. Priz91

Upgrading or adapting standard intercooler

I got an ASH mount intercooler and all pipework for £125ish from ebay. R Tech recommend their piping so i assume the intercoolers are good. Not had it fitted yet but will be soon.. I think their intercoolers are out of stock for a few month, read someone on FB say it
  17. Priz91

LCR Intercooler, stock or custom?

You shouldnt need to remove your battery dude.. If you have the appropriate pipework diameter (2.5inch) it should be easy to install.. This is what you would need: WELLY COOLER SET UP: This is the list of the ebay item numbers you will need to fit the welly cooler to your LCR. You will also...
  18. Priz91

Pictures Of Prosport coilovers?

Resurrecting my old thread.. How are everyone Prosport coilovers? 3 years later and mine are shocking, rear shocks have play in them at the strut. Ride quality is soo bad it shatters everything in the car =/ Thinking of changing them back to original shocks and ST by KW lowerings springs...
  19. Priz91

Tyres

I've heard Uniroyal Rainsport 3's are good @ around £50 a corner.. These will be my next tyre purchases
  20. Priz91

Slight judder in my LCR

Wow mines been juddering too at low mph, coincidentally i too have a pipercross panel filter in the car atm, and i also have just received my ram air with heat shield kit through the post! Will be fitting this weekend, il let you know if its cured mine too!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.