Search results

1. ECB

Boot Lid

Hi all, Hope you’ve had a good Christmas. I’ve got some damage to the boot lid of my ST and have been quoted silly money to get it repaired. There’s a boot on eBay the same colour but it’s for a facelift; before I buy it can anyone confirm if it’s the same as a pre face lift. I know the...
  2. ECB

Frozen Handbrake

Hi everyone, I keep having issues with the handbrake freezing on my ST FR which seems to happen when the temperature drops to about -5. Interestingly, it always seems to be nearside rear, I've parked with that side closed to my house thinking it might be more sheltered and it didn't make a...
  3. ECB

Auto Folding Mirrors

Hi, Wondered if anyone could clarify if my mirrors are meant to fold when I hold the lock button on the key or not? I've go electric mirrors and they can be folded using the switch in the car just can't make them fold from the key. It's an 06 1.9tdi Stylance if that helps. If not, is it...
  4. ECB

Cruise Control Not Working

Hi, My cruise control stopped working on the back from Birmingham about 2 weeks ago took it in to get looked at got told the diagnostic showed code p1696. From looking online to looks like it might be the control stalk. Could this be the case? Wonder of anyone has had this issue before? Any...
  5. ECB

My 1.9tdi Leon

Alright, thought I'd get my own readers ride going. Had my MK2 Leon (Leo) for a few months and am slowly compiling a list of the odd bits i want to get done. But first things first, and I probably should have done this as soon as i got the car, a decent service. Already done one or two bits...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise