Search results

1. Cupra TSI 290 production date

Between 5500 and 6200rpm.
  2. Thin paintwork

You think so? If they did, then the entire body shell, doors, wings has been resprayed with a uniformity of depth that is indistinguishable from production line standards.
  3. Thin paintwork

The average paint depth on mine is 240 microns... and no, it hasn't been resprayed :) My previous car - Mk5 Golf was almost half that figure. Sound advice keeping good distance from vehicle in front.
  4. DTUK tuning box

What kind of language is that Mr Skidpan? And you had the audacity to accuse me of being uneducated not so long ago. Well this is language that we use in our part of the World for individuals like you - Awa'n bile yer heid min :lol: (Ref: The Scots Dictionary)
  5. Manual 184ps tdi subject to availability

Looks like I was talking nonsense then:lol:
  6. MK3 Cupra Tuning on the horizon

Fascinating stuff Andrew! I've been following your work on this forum and others with interest. Just want to say - Thanks for feeding that interest. Much appreciated. The anti-tuning/modifying members may have a different view of course but they are not compelled to read any of this stuff, are...
  7. Condensation!

Been following this thread for a while. Can I suggest something? When you defrost your windscreen on a frosty morning, why not try using a med/large jug of cool (but NOT warm) tap water to clear the screen? This effectively reduces the temperature difference between the outside face of the...
  8. Manual 184ps tdi subject to availability

Perhaps SEAT have sold so many 184s that they have all but used their current allocation of that particular engine? Or... something else? Or... I'm talking nonsense!:lol:
  9. Manual 184ps tdi subject to availability

Hmmm.... and looking at the 5dr Manual 184, it's not even listed now:confused: http://www.seat.co.uk/content/uk/brand/en/models/new-leon/engine.html
  10. less than 1 month old....

Oh jeezo!! That is so cruel. Really feel for you mate.
  11. LED headlights

I am not going to bother rising to false accusations. Life is simply too short for that nonsense.
  12. LED headlights

Who said anything about putting LEDs at the top of the list of their requirements? Sorry but I'm finding your posts to be more amusing than helpful :)
  13. LED headlights

Beg to differ (surprise-surprise:D). If I was in the market for a recent secondhand motor and was looking at two nice clean simillar mileage identical models with simillar options i.e one fitted with DAB and decent/smart looking LEDs, and the other minus the LEDs but priced say £200 cheaper...
  14. LED headlights

No disrespect Fred but we both live in different countries and are subject to different pricing policies. Whether we agree with those policies is another matter :)
  15. LED headlights

Why would there be an option to take the money when SEAT UK currently offer the Tech Pack as a freebie? They make it quite clear that the Tech Pack is Free, yes? As for "It's still included as a free gift", that is only true if the retail customer so choses to include that option when...
  16. LED headlights

It was an option when I ordered mine in June 2013... and is still the case now as far as I know, unless something has changed??
  17. LED headlights

Wholeheartedly agree with that. SEAT UK offering LEDs free as part of the Tech Pack is a very clear message (pardon the pun) that they back that view too! :)
  18. eBay cable and software?

Mind them salt encrusted roads...
  19. DIY LED interior lights

Yes, price and brand is a good indicator for LEDs. Can only speak from experience through experimenting with my Mk4 Golf. Tried three different sources off e-bay and had very mixed results. Burning, melting, flickering and some were way too bright so binned them and went for Osrams. Okay, more...
  20. DSG 7 version

I was being sarcastic mate:lol: Don't think Mr Skidpan was though? I'm very happy with the 184 :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.