Search results

1. Custom Air Intake's TDI :P

Keeping my eye on this looking to do something like this soon
  2. Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 30th August 2013.

I would be up for this if I'm free
  3. Medway meets

I'm in hastings so may venture up to if I'm free
  4. My mk1 leon fr tdi

Thanks mate I do love the porsche rims but want a change I want something bigger that fills the arches more
  5. My mk1 leon fr tdi

Less lag than before an smoother power now it's a win win in my eyes lol
  6. My mk1 leon fr tdi

It should be roughly around the 230bhp amd 350 ish ft lb torque but need to get on some rollers to find out exact figures an the straight through is t too bad it's quite quiet when cruising even with the windows down but maybe a touch loud if you spank it bit does turn heads with the hybrid an...
  7. help needed with 1.4 auto

Ok thanks I will have a look into that
  8. help needed with 1.4 auto

No i haven't checked that how would I go about checking that I am going to do a compression check in the morning as well just to make sure it's not head gasket as well
  9. help needed with 1.4 auto

It's had all for replaced in the last couple months so don't think it's them
  10. help needed with 1.4 auto

Hi all right first off the problem the car is a 2005 1.4 auto ibiza the problem started as the car wouldn't rev above 3000 which got worse then it overheated the car was recovered and now it barely starts an when it does it won't rev past 2000 and it runs quite rough I have checked the oil and...
  11. Mk1 Leon FR 1.9 TDi FR - LCsTed

Those bolts where did you get them from mate wouldn't mind getting a set for mine
  12. My mk1 leon fr tdi

Thanks chaz and wicked for the nice words she is getting there had a Small fortune spent on her this month
  13. My mk1 leon fr tdi

They done it at havair al done a real nice job with it the power comes in nice am smooth and holds well
  14. My mk1 leon fr tdi

Update time again had a busy week chasing boost leaks pretty much fixed them all now but noticed a load of black crap that looked like soot up the sides of the car so when it went in for its map Friday it was booked to go back in on Saturday on the ramp to try an find the cause. Which turned out...
  15. Double Din 3d copies

I'm interested
  16. Pd150 turbo

I think new they are around the £650 mark so I would guess around half for a refurbished one but don't know for sure. To get the full benefit of a hybrid it needs mapping after but can be run fine on a standard map
  17. Leon Tdi FR+ on 18s - drop?

Your right that the sub frame is lower but it is behind the sump so the sump is the first to get hit I have managed 3 in a month im looking into the shallow sump and engine spacers now
  18. Pd150 turbo

I have just had mine back from turbo technics can't fault the service or price £600 all in for a hybrid conversion and quick as well I posted it Monday and it was delivered back the following Monday
  19. bartletts seat hastings

Took my ex's ibiza here the other day as abs light had come on and they plugged it in free of charge an told me exactly what sensor had gone so I could go an sort it myself couldn't fault the service so friendly and helpful
  20. My mk1 leon fr tdi

A little update she is back on the road again now but having a few teething problems with boost pipes leaking an blowing also got impatient so decided to run the my wheels as they were anyway that's enough talking here is a few pics [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]