Search results

1. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Sorry about the silly late reply, don't come on here that often nowadays. Thanks for the kind words, I've still got it but I uprated the clutch and put new discs and pads on the rear along with a new rear caliper. Spent another £1k on it after someone came to view it.........The wife wasn't...
  2. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

They are genuine factory fit Xenons mate not HID's
  3. Engine cover troubles

I have a cupra R engine cover spare if you are after one?
  4. Manual Clutch delay valve removal.

A long shot but do you know if this works on the Mk2 Cupra's too?
  5. We are moving on Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 10am

Great achievement with 15years under your belts. You've all done a great job and thanks for all the info I've got from here.
  6. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Cheers I'm open to offers on it so the price isn't firm.
  7. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Cheers, it's a great sense of achievement and satisfaction. it is up for sale now. I've set my heart on something else.
  8. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Was best part of the car until it blew off:whistle:
  9. Custom Subwoofer enclosure

Good effort, looking very good that mate.
  10. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

I'm surprised you haven't put the picture up:D
  11. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Don't know as of yet. Need to speak with my mate. Paint is never cheap if you want it right the first time. For both sides and bumpers you'll be talking £600+ I'd say.
  12. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Thanks for the kind words, hopefully it will be going for paint over the winter too. Like I say got a few things planned for it over the next few weeks and months nothing big but little and affective.
  13. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Sorry didn't realise that you had posted, no not sold it. Didn't bother with a add as all the info on the car is pretty much in this thread. If you want any info send me a message. I think I've fallen for the car once again! It goes like stink and there's nothing I could replace it with that...
  14. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

Bloody hell thats a lot cheaper than I thought it would be for him to code them in. I've seen him on the Facebook group,cheers. The miltek sounds awesome doesn't it? I have the same system on my K1 with pretty much the same set up, it turns people's heads. Haha:thumbup:
  15. Cabbage's Mk2 Cupra in Candy White

Very nice clean car you've got there, looks awesome. Love the facelift cupras. What are the number plate light from? I could do with some for mine as I've had my "canbus free" (supposedly)have started throwing error codes up after 7 months.
  16. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

The large mfd looks awesome, I want to do that with mine. They are hard to come buy at a reasonable price. Who coded them in for you and did the mileage correction for you?
  17. Custom Subwoofer enclosure

I'm keeping an eye on this. Looks good so far, how are you fixing to the the side panel? I'm a fibreglass laminator by trade and thought a bout doing this and making a pocket/storage hole with a door for the other side too.
  18. Oil/petrol/carbon all over rear end?

I have the same problem, all my air/fuel ratios are perfect but I'm running a CTS turbo catch can set up and don't know if that might contribute to it some how? If I cruse round the give it a boot full I can see it in the rear view mirror. I think will it been a K1 the rear screen sort of mists...
  19. Expected BHP Stage2+

Mines stage 2+ shark map and is on a standard clutch and it's been fine for 5000 miles, if you drive it right it will be ok. Use the gearbox as intended, drop a gear instead of putting your foot down in 6th gear at 50mph and hitting it with all the torque.
  20. Edition38 stand?

I'll be there all weekend too. I'll be in my mk2 cupra.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.