Search results

1. Thafussa

Rough noise on start up Mk2 Leon Cupra

ahhh good to know..haha thanks for the reply...currently i have the car for sale...moving forward to a Audi..so yea....as soon as my car gets repaired and sold i would be able to make that dream come through. Some retard decided it was wise to cross a intersection without paying attention. so...
  2. Thafussa

What did you and your MK2 do today?

I did the stage 1 from revo, cost me about $1000 dollars. (SPS cost $190)I do feel more power but, it doesnt feel like the 50 hp gain that their advertising lol. I dont know maybe my expectations were too high. My car is a 08 FR 2.0TFSI. Im about to sell the car, I've lost all interest...
  3. Thafussa

gearbox oil

I used the gearbox oil that the dealers had. Cant go wrong with them, a bit expesive, but hey, my gears now switch sooo soooo much easier. the car vibrates a lot less even with my BSH engine mounts. Im going to be pulling them out soon though, im going to be putting the car up for sale. [B)]
  4. Thafussa

Reverse Park Camera

great great !!! you are a GOD !
  5. Thafussa

Reverse Park Camera

I saw someone did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ3ESP8tpg0
  6. Thafussa

A properly upgraded leon interior

ahh ok, I never liked premade leather covers, they seem cheap. But at the moment im working on replacing the roof lining, then the car will be up for sale.
  7. Thafussa

Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Purchased factory recommended gear oil, the gears now change sooooo much easier. Im still putting the car up for-sale. TFSI seems to be so noisy. -__-
  8. Thafussa

Help? weird noise.

Thanks for you're input. well the chief mechanic of Prowin Motors (Audi & SEAT Dealer) is telling me plainly that he doesn't know what it is at this point. Im just fed up with the car, im not even going to bother anymore, that's why I have not shared any updates. I'm about to sell it in...
  9. Thafussa

Help? weird noise.

My car has a strange rattle clunk when I turn it off, its not a Diesel its a FR Mk2. I recently replaced the flywheel and clutch kit. what the hell is going onn -_____-
  10. Thafussa

Sachs clutch

I'll see if I'll have them checked out. because its driving me crazy.
  11. Thafussa

Sachs clutch

It knocks when in neutral and recently i noticed it still does with the clutch in. were you refering to your bottom mounts of the engine mounts ? they are only 5 months old, or are these some other type of mounts ?
  12. Thafussa

Sachs clutch

Well fitted a brand new LUK flywheel and LUK clutch kit, did not run any Revo tune on the car yet but I still get this knocking sound from the transmission, I also replaced the trasnmission oil with the recommended weight from the SEAT dealership. At this point im sick of this car. some say...
  13. Thafussa

gearbox oil

Alright man, thanks for the update. I knew I was not crazy. the car sounds so weird. I hear transmission noise in neutral, my gears clunking and the car starts up horrible. I just replaced the flywheel and clutch kit both from LUK. so i know for sure it has to be the gear oil. thanks again...
  14. Thafussa

Changing transmission fluid on 2.0tfsi - here's how...

Thanks man ! will do ! The mechanic arguewed that due to the fact we here live on a Island (Curacao) where it is always hot he added that type of gear oil. But I am going to get that out this weekend ! thanks again man, I knew I wasn't crazy lol
  15. Thafussa

looks great man ! i like it a lot
  16. Thafussa

gearbox oil

Thanks ! The mechanic is told me that 80w-120 was used because we live on a Island. (Curacao) and its hot. But my shifter is so hard right now, I even hear clunks and transmission noise
  17. Thafussa

gearbox oil

hey man, quick question, whats the recommended weight use for the FR2.0 2008 petrol engine. I currently have 80w-120 i believe, and it was fine the first day, the car vibrated less now the gears are stiff..
  18. Thafussa

Changing transmission fluid on 2.0tfsi - here's how...

I added 80w-120. It felt good the first day. the car vibrated a lot less. now its stiff as hell. Whats the recommended weight? my car is a FR2.0 Petrol engine 2008
  19. Thafussa

Quick question, what gearbox oil Weight do you guys use for the petrol FR2.0 I currently have 80W-120, gears feel stiff and hell..it was fine the first day but then it just got stiffer.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise