Search results

1. Help with Ibiza Cupra

The majority of issues you will read will be on forums, as this is will be the first place anyone will go to complain about their car... The CAVE engine can have issues, but with mine I've not suffered any where near the amount that other people have had with oil consumption. Some say a litre...
  2. move over polish, welcome carnauba wax

:lol::lol: Can I ask how you know this is good for a year, when the last post was only 3 months ago? Synthetics are good but will never provide a gloss like an actual wax...
  3. Cupra/Boc Aftermarket Wheels

Yours looks good Queen, just feel like the 1.2s only look good in black on White Ibiza's! I'm really feeling the Rota Blitz though...
  4. Cupra/Boc Aftermarket Wheels

Still?! Yeah I'm thinking about getting coilovers first, but not sure. I've seen yours and wasn't sure on fitment, I think 17x8 is perfect then!
  5. Cupra/Boc Aftermarket Wheels

After some new wheels for my Black Cupra, but I'm torn between sizes, fitments and styles! I'm looking at TD Pro Race 1.2 in Anthracite, 17x7 et38 or BBS CH Style 17x8 et35 To throw another one into the mix would be Rota Titan 17x8. I'm a bit all over the place, what do you guys have...
  6. what 4/6 pot brakes fit the 6J ibiza?? need some info and big brake kit??

312mm kit is worth it mate. Look a lot better behind the wheel and give a nicer feel.
  7. James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

Fair enough, makes sense really especially if you haven't used them! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  8. James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

How come?! PM me for what you want for the coilies...
  9. James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

They look so good compared to JOMs or FKs I've had in the past. Think I need to get saving...
  10. Milltek Cat Back Ordered :)

Have to admit, the fit of the Milltek tailpipes is a lot better than my custom, I just feel like they're way too quiet!
  11. Milltek Cat Back Ordered :)

If you want more noise you can always cut the stock centre section out as well (as the Milltek keeps the stock one), which will sound a bit louder. I've got a customer system on mine that mimics the above, just not with a 'Official' Milltek back box... In regards to the forge I would agree...
  12. Pyrres Ibiza Cupra - 14

Colour is lovely mate, wish I could've found a grey for my 2010 Cupra! What tyres are on from factory? What sub is that as well? Seems to fit just right in the back of the car.
  13. James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

Already got it mate, Dad bought it for his B7 RS4. £260 for that or pay Audi £600 to reset a service light... Well worth the investment I have to agree with you!
  14. James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

Ah you'll have to let me know how you get on with them then, as I'm looking to get KW V1's as well. Even slight misfires would worry me I think! Although, even though I have an early CAVE engine I barely use oil so I think a Revo may be on the cards. Intercooler looks good too!
  15. James T's Mk5 Ibiza Cupra - Selling up - who wants my parts?

Lovely Cupra mate as I've said before. How're the Eibach coilovers? Also, I've read that the Revo map is considered too aggressive, is this the case or not?
  16. AP coilovers who is running them?? low enough?

Hawkins that looks really good, any problems using the spacers? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  17. AP coilovers who is running them?? low enough?

I haven't bought any yet but was looking at these too. the 50mm is with helpers, I think the 10mm extra will make a difference (we have the same setup) but you could always take the helpers out for an extra 20-30mm?
  18. MattMK5's 2010 Ibiza Cupra

Thanks mate, there's one on my instagram @mattellisss only a stationary one, will get a rolling one when I'm back in the UK Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  19. changing headunit in new ibiza fr

From what I've seen on the Zenec install video (Which is on a FL) you can install the Pre-FL hazard switch unit in the centre console, then install the Pre-FL style fascia, however they have a plug and play style wiring loom, not sure how simple it would be on a different unit.
  20. MattMK5's 2010 Ibiza Cupra

Small update, did put the car up for sale but had a change of heart. Bought a forge induction kit and a BOV off of connorlegge on here, fitted the induction kit but not the BOV yet as I haven't found the time/had the balls to brave it! Picture of the kit installed Feels a lot more responsive...