Search results

1. Grill for SuperCopa/BTCC kit

182028088682 eBay item.number for honeycomb Seat Supercopa grill
  2. Rear brake problems

Ahh, i though a Cupra R had 310mm same as an S3 or a Golf R
  3. Rear brake problems

Nah mine is a 2.0TDi it had 252mm on the rear. Will give them another bleed and see if it helps Thanks
  4. Rear brake problems

Just replaced my standard 252mm with some Cupra R 310mm rear brakes. bled correcrtly and all new/refurbished parts but I now seem to have loads of pedal travel, along with a high handbrake lever. I am sure I can solve the handbrake by just adjusting the cables but will this also bring my...
  5. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

As said above. If you remove the 6 screws underneath the front bumper, you can just about get your hand in there and do them without removing anything
  6. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

yes if you could that would be great.
  7. help 18" or 19"

Looking to change the wheels on my btcc leon. Cant decide whether to go 18" or 19" any pictures would help regards
  8. Scuttle panel removal

Wondered why mine was doing this. How can this be covered under the warranty? my sound deadening is soaking wet and gone moldy, even to the point it was sagging so much has removed the texture from the engine cover :( Car is still under warranty till October so once it goes in for a service...
  9. Anyone's supacopa Leon

Nice car RUINED by some chav who had a halfrauds voucher for christmas.
  10. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

Replaced a fog bulb on my Aerokit mk2 today. Simply undo 6 screws underneath front bumper and you are able to get you hand in there and change them in less than 5mins. :-)
  11. Seat Paint codes

Does anybody know the paint code or where I can get some from for the dash fascia and panel above the clocks on a facelift leon 1p? its a dark grey colour. appreciated
  12. Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Looking at all the replies and pictures, does the diffuser come with the section where the number plate is fitted? or is it just the bottom half, if so it doesn't look like a lot of modding would be needed to get it to fit the BTCC.
  13. pics of your leon

Bronk What size are these wheels? 18x9 i assume but what offset? also what suspension, looks ace imo
  14. Seat Ibiza headunit

Cant tag links yet so help please Ebay item: 321369733123 Seen this on the net and was wondering has anyone had any experience with it. Will it last longer than 5 mins, what is the fit like and does it work without disturbing the canbus system? Or any links to similar headunits...
  15. 200 bhp 2.0 tdi cr

My mate has an A3 with the CR140. His is a proven 201hp 328lb/ft off just a revo map and dpf delete.
  16. OEM xenons fitted after registration

My mrs is about to do a deal on a new facelift ibiza but as it is in stock at a good price it doesnt come with xenons. As they are an optional extra when ordering a new car i thought the dealer could of just fitted them to the car before we pick it up. But he is sure there will be an error code...
  17. Urgent help!!

I am currently sat in the car park of the nurburgringg. I need help as when dropping into the karousel my esp keeps applying harsh brakes resulting in 2 near misses. Is there any way to completley disable the esp and asr on my leon supercopa
  18. BBS ch

What size are the wheels? Looking to get myself a set of CH but looking for a fair bit of poke. Seen that they do a 18 x 8.5" and I have seen a set of similar wheels in 18 x 9"
  19. Grill for SuperCopa/BTCC kit

Yes I recently changed mine to a honeycomb grille. Need the ones that fit prefacelift and altea. :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.