Search results

1. MM95

R8 coil packs

AKS Tuning normally have some on the shelf...
  2. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Another Update... Well its been over six months since the last update - progress on getting towards 2+ has been rather slow as Uni's turning out to be rather expensive! Here's how it's currently sitting :) In January, I bought four new tyres as my fronts were very close to the minimum and...
  3. MM95

---

Cool! Will definitely be having a look then :)
  4. MM95

---

Are the new Ibiza Cupra's at dealerships yet? :)
  5. MM95

---

Confirmed List: Brady93 - Mk3 Leon FR black edition in red MM95 - Mk2 Cupra K1 in Red
  6. MM95

Underwhelmed with Cupra on test drive.

I went from a Stage 2 Cupra 1.8T to a Mk2 Cupra... took a while to get used to the power delivery but I would never go back now - the Mk2's are in a different league when it comes to handling and you can travel considerably quicker with much less effort. A Stage 1 map will certainly put a smile...
  7. MM95

---

Interested as well :)
  8. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Slightly Late Update... Well its been quite a while since my last post on this thread so thought I would do a quick update. Took the picture above back in the summer... on one of the few warm evenings! Had the car for over a year now and still love it just as much as day 1... despite...
  9. MM95

My LCR

RIP Josh and Danny :(
  10. MM95

Miltek backbox vs standard

Might seem like an odd suggestion... but could painting the back box black and leaving the tip silver work? More of an optical illusion but should have the desired effect...
  11. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Thanks :) My list of plans seems to be growing quite quickly now! Looking at: - Eibach Lowering Springs - Whiteline Anti Lift Kit - Revo Induction Kit - Revo Stage 1 Map - Cat Back exhaust - RNS510 headunit - Facelift heater controls Should probably start saving though :p
  12. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Phoned the guy up as soon as I saw it and 10 minutes later, I had put a deposit on it! :rolleyes: Had already missed out on two and given how clean this one was, I didn't want to take a chance. The guy also seemed pretty knowledgeable so thought it was worth a shot :p Week into having the car...
  13. MM95

Cupra/Fr/K1.....??

Log book is on its way from the DLVA... and sticker in the service book/footwell only says Cupra as they're stuck in at the factory. Contacting SEAT is always going to be quicker than trying to get anything other than a fine out of the DVLA! :p
  14. MM95

Cupra/Fr/K1.....??

Just prefer knowing its a genuine I guess... always prefer having something that is genuine than something that is made to look like it, even if in this case all the parts used are genuine. Contact SEAT UK and give them the number plate and/or VIN number and they can confirm whether the kit...
  15. MM95

Cupra/Fr/K1.....??

Had my K1 for a few days now... definitely a mix of opinion on its looks from friends and family but I really like it and it certainly gets attention driving around. I paid a bit more for a genuine one but it seems justified to me! :)
  16. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

17. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Now Here! :D Was a great drive home and definitely worth the 246 mile roundtrip :D I headed up early on Saturday morning in my Mk1 Cupra with a friend who then drove that home while I was in the K1 - made for a fun drive home :P Fourth car in two years and my third Leon... and I'm only 19...
  18. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Thanks :) fair bit of catching up to get on par with yours though!
  19. MM95

2008 Emocion Red K1

Kind of like a giant kid waiting for Christmas at the moment... pick up my K1 on Saturday :D After three months of looking, I finally found one that met my standards! Was advertised as being immaculate and it really was, minus one pin sized stone chip above the windscreen. Its a 58 plate with...
  20. MM95

Remap or not?

Revo has 20% off at the moment as well :)