Search results

1. Kibby

MK3 Leon Cupra Original Wheels 19"

Wheels are still available
  2. Kibby

MK3 Leon Cupra Original Wheels 19"

Have a full set of original MK3 Leon Cupra 280 wheels, never been refurbished and are in perfect condition. The wheels dont come with tyres. Ran 235/35 tyres on them when on the car. Couple of photos but can provide more if needed. £500 if collected (Belfast Northern Ireland), if you need...
  3. Kibby

Second hand Cupra prices shooting up...

Yeah i am experiencing the same thing and with being in Northern Ireland the limited numbers of Cupras here has grealty helped my owns value. But as you have rightly said anything you would replace it with has shot up in money. That all being said the current market has pushed me to improve...
  4. Kibby

Cupra 280 RaceChip Ultimate

Can you put up some photos of the box and its packaging please?
  5. Kibby

Quick Shift

It has been some time, not sure if you still own the car, but did you ever get round to fitting this? And if you did 1) how difficult was it and 2) what one did you buy 3) was it worth it
  6. Kibby

Considering a change

Ok starting to sound like the 335i isnt the way to go!! Might have to just keep the cupra, @dannn thank you for all your input its really appreciated
  7. Kibby

Considering a change

I like the idea of trouble free driving and the cupra does provide that, but a neighbours son has just arrived in a 3 series coupe (not a 335i) and by god does it look good. For a ten year old car (and older) they do look phenominal!! @dannn apart from the works that you needed to get done (as...
  8. Kibby

Considering a change

The one i am considering is the N55 DCT, i believe that BMW managed to fix a lot of problems with the revised engine but i may be wrong. @Dannnnn was the majority of your work, or all of it, covered in the warranty?
  9. Kibby

Considering a change

Lovely lovely car! The Cupra has yet to present any issues, the car is close to perfect and i do love it but again sometimes the temptation to change is to strong. Its an N55 engine in the 335i so from my VERY basic searches it seems like they are relaible enough engines, BMW just scare the...
  10. Kibby

Considering a change

So far no regrets then?? i do love the Cupra dont get me wrong but new car itch is one that has to scratched at times.
  11. Kibby

Considering a change

Think it is time to move on from the 280 Cupra, im still relatively young (28) and it would be nice to try something before a mortgage comes along. Been considering switching to a 335i M Sport with very reasonable miles (55k) and packed with options. Only thing holding up the jump is...
  12. Kibby

Questions for the MK3 Cupra owners

Thank god you couldunderstand what i was saying because clearly i must have just headbutted the keyboard when trying to spell last time.
  13. Kibby

Mine has 82k miles and zero clutch slip, it isnt a goldne rule tgat all manual clutches are bad so take this advice and be cautious but dont let it put you off. If you drive like an d**k and trash through the gears you will ruin the clutch but as i said mine is still perfect. If you want to...
  14. Kibby

Adding digital cockpit

No need to apologise, would just give you a quicker answer, if i genuinely knew the answer i would have just told you hahaha.
  15. Kibby

Buying advice - Cupra 290 with replaced DSG

In the UK there are third party companies that can provide robust warranties for used cars. Have a check online for your region and see if there are any, you might find the prices very reasonable and give you that peace of mind.
  16. Kibby

Adding digital cockpit

There is a chat within the forum which covers this and the unit numbers for MIB1 or 2, just use the search bar and it will come up for you. Happy hunting
  17. Kibby

Get onto Adrian Flux for the car insurance, they have done all of my modifications and are cheap. Been with them two years now and would be reluctant to change
  18. Kibby

Im from belfast and have driven mine round ireland in the summer for a "stay cation" (my god i hate that term). Belfast to Donegal to Galway to Cork to Dublin and back. Easily one of the most comfortable cars to drive. I would point out that tyre prices can be a pain in the neck, servicing is...
  19. Kibby

2018 Leon Cupra R

I genuinely expected double this figure at a minimum