Search results

1. ijeffery

Yellow Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T

Hello all, this was never going to be a long-termer for me, and thinking of selling this but am finding it hard to price. There aren't that many around, and it obviously has paint issues thanks to being Ovni Yellow. Anyone any opinions on what this is worth? On nearly 52k now and there is...
  2. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Good question but no idea tbh. I think it's 7 something standard? So definitely in the 6s I would say. Traction and a bit of torque steer are now minor issues however. Miss my Imprezas in that dept.
  3. ijeffery

Streaming music via Bluetooth

I bought this a few weeks back for £90, does exactly what you are after brilliantly: Pioneer DEH-4500BT: http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_918067_langId_-1_categoryId_165474 Comes with a mic for hands-free as well.
  4. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Sorry for not replying, been on hols for three weeks. Different car now it's been remapped definitely. Brakes hopefully being sorted tomorrow. I quite like it, only thing that is taking me time to get used to is the suspension. It's so crashy I have to go super slow over the speed bumps by me...
  5. ijeffery

what remap do i want??

Well I had a Revo Stage 1 two days ago. Difference is huge. It's a lot more aggressive on the boost, and as the power curves suggest it's a whole lot different after 3k revs. Different car all together. £239+VAT for me. Car is bog standard btw. Have a look, before: After: Combined...
  6. ijeffery

Yes it is, but that's why I basically had the car for £1800. Fella had tried to sell it twice before with no luck, so gave me £3200 cash for my Subaru which was up for £4995. Forgot to mention in this thread, it's only done 49k on a 54 plate so very low mileage for the year.
  7. ijeffery

Then yesterday, it was remap time. Gotboost £239+VAT for rolling road before and after Revo. Before: After: Combined: That's it for now, not sure where to start with the paint as it really needs a full respray which I am not going to do. Dunno? Happy with it for now...
  8. ijeffery

So so far, I have: regassed air-con cleaned seats (Astonish upholstery cleaner - worked pretty well) new head unit (wanted bluetooth streaming & phone) new mats
  9. ijeffery

Just recently gone from this: to this, needed the cash for large family hols (£3200 cash my way also): Has a few issues going on though: Bad kerbing on one wheel Fading Laquer
  10. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Got bored of browsing for threads to post on - this should make it 15 surely....
  11. ijeffery

Wales Remap?

Had mine done yesterday @ Gotboost. Very happy with the result, also £239+VAT for before and after rolling road as well. Achieved 217bhp & 253lbft. Ibiza Cupra '54 1.8T.
  12. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Ok, thought it was 10 it's actually 15 - started to make a RR thread and computer said no! Oh well another two after this and I am good to go.
  13. ijeffery

newbie in lancashire

Yes, very happy with mine, gradually getting it sorted to how I like it. Buy one fella!!
  14. ijeffery

Spraying MK1 wheels, colour options?

Anthracite definitely :)
  15. ijeffery

Custom code or revo

Well personally after a Revo remap I had today (Ibiza Cupra) am well impressed. The biggest surprise was how good the power/torque curves look after rather than before. Oh and 44bhp and 60lbft is also pretty good considering it is boggo standard. Well was rather :)
  16. ijeffery

newbie in lancashire

Welcome, I have just bought an Ibiza Cupra 1.8T also. What reg you looking at? Mine is a 54 and luckily low mileage @ 49. Still learning but they are pretty solid. Just got mine remapped today via Revo - big improvement for the bucks :) Biggest problem with mine is the bodywork - yellow is a...
  17. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Will do after I do ten posts. Can't link pics until then!
  18. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Oh, done Head Unit swap - Pioneer DEH-4500BT. Great Bluetooth streaming with iphone 5. Brakes booked in for after my hols, getting there. Interior all sorted after air-con regas, new mats, stereo & cleaned upholstery.
  19. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Remap today, very happy & as Beefy said above totally different car. Before - 173bhp, 194 lbft After - 217bhp, 253lbft The power & torque curves are so much better now as well. Only driven it a couple of miles but it's completely different. Looking at the before & after curves - more...
  20. ijeffery

Newbie S Wales

Couldn't resist, booked in for a remap next week. £239+VAT for Revo, with before and after dyno runs. Not a bad deal :) Think I'm going to have to swap the stereo, and definitely going to have to sort the brakes. Clonking from AP fronts and slight binding on rears. Luckily for me Godspeed...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.