Search results

1. Seat Leon Mk2, strange electrical issue

Hi Guys, Have a 2012 Seat Leon 1P, and a strange issue started on Sunday Evening, the first issue I noticed, was I popped the car in reverse, and I had no sensors or reverse lights. My initial thought was Reverse Switch on the gearbox, but I had no faults showing on the dash. I have VCDS, so...
  2. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

9th Feb: name - scottmf, AndrewJB, Wild willy, markgb, 5DRBLK, 16th Feb:name - scottmf,Wild willy, markgb, 5DRBLK, 23rd Feb:name - scottmf, AndrewJB,Wild willy, markgb, 5DRBLK,
  3. SCN Badger 5 UK ROLLING ROAD meet for all ko4 2.0 tfsi's feb 2014********

I'm up for this if I can bring the TSI along!
  4. Pic Request - heater fix

Hey spearce, I have a similar issue, although I do get warm heat on the HI setting, anything below this does not do anything to warm the car!! Jack
  5. What do you all do for a job

Linux Senior Engineer at one of the UKs biggest Web Hosting Companies! :)
  6. XDS and off I go!!

I have no idea haha. FR seats going on tomorrow so I guess that's a start ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. XDS and off I go!!

Sad face!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. XDS and off I go!!

Just been out, Channel 36 Unavailable! :(
  9. XDS and off I go!!

Im sure my 2009 FL 1.4TSI doesnt have this, Ill go out to the car now and check!!!
  10. Breakfast Meet in Leeds?

I would probably struggle for that date as I'll be on nights then :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  11. Breakfast Meet in Leeds?

I could quite easily make this! :) - Subscribed
  12. Snow foaming

Thanks for the heads up! Ill take a look!!
  13. Snow foaming

I really need to get myself a Lance and some foam! Everytime I see people using this stuff I know I need it in my life!
  14. Lookers Stockport Parts Department

I have had nothing but issues with Lookers Stockport, I always use TPS instead. There cars are over priced and there service department don't seem to know what they are doing :(
  15. Leon FR550 170 TDI

Car looks stunning mate, Will be good once you have the new headunit in! Do they work with Pre-FL's?
  16. Rns 315 dab

As Rob said, these do normally need a powered signal for DAB, is it a case of when you drive off the signal just drops? This would show certian Signal Issues.
  17. Headlight removal guide for dummies...

I cant post Links yet, but go on Youtube and put in "Einbau Seat Leon 1P DAYLINE Scheinwerfer - SWSI04AGXB", should give you a video on how to do this!
  18. 2011 Cupra R Wheels

Definitely need a picture of these on your car! Not seen Monza's on a Leon before!
  19. Jack from Manchester

Thanks guys! When I get the magic 15 posts, ill get a Readers Ride thread posted!!!
  20. Adjusting Steering weight with VCDS Ibiza 6J

Mine came as "10110" which threw me a little, but just worked the same, changed the "***1*" to "4" and the steering now feels how it should!!