Search results

1. TeamBosie

Yellow MK1 Leon - A43/A47 roundabout

Private plate? I was going to look at a Yellow mk1 over that direction but it sold. FR diesel.
  2. TeamBosie

I have got myself a Toledo...

Hi all, I have recently bought myself a 2002 Toledo 1.9 TDi 110 SE for running around in. We have a 2016 Leon FR and I have a Jag XF S and the Toledo is my little runabout for commuting. The car has blown me away with its solid feel, confy interior, big boot, cheap parts and seriously good...
  3. TeamBosie

OBDeleven modifications

Really want to get folding on lock sorted so we don't have to hold down the lock button. Whats the chirp on lock like? Our has an alarm. My Jag makes a beep when you deadlock it which I like so would be cool to get the Leon to do something like that, as long as its not a loud horn toot. Any...
  4. TeamBosie

Folding mirrors

I dont know about that. We used to have a 09 Ibiza Sport and that had folding mirrors which if you twidled the mirror knob it folded in, but to do it on lock no idea.
  5. TeamBosie

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ours is filthy, its not been washed in a long time but I've got some new Drexler ceramic coating that I am going to apply to it in the new year while business is quiet. Once I've done a few cars in Drexler I hope to become a Drexler UK approved detailer. :D
  6. TeamBosie

Cheapo boot liners any good.

Ebay has fitted rubber lined boot mats, I got one for our Leon as the wife is a zookeeper and the car gets filthy. It fits very well and protects the carpet and has a lip round it to help keep the sides clean too. £15 is all it cost.
  7. TeamBosie

Detailer in Herts/Beds/Bucks

I (Bob) am a car detailer based in Hertfordshire and I wanted to introduce HeadTurners Detailing. I am a full time IT systems engineer and I run my detailing business on the side. I am PVD approved, fully insured and have a premises in Batford, Hertfordshire. I carry out mini valets to paint...
  8. TeamBosie

Detailing a lease car?

+1 PVD website to see who's in your area. I am a PVD approved detailer for Luton, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire areas. http://www.pro-valets.co.uk/valet-locator/?postcode=newcastl I know GleemKleen.
  9. TeamBosie

Folding mirrors

I assume you're trying the same procedure as before with trying to fold mirrors by holding lock button down? Ours did this randomly. tell tale sign was one touch windows werent working, so reset all the windows from the drivers door switches, hold each button down for 5 secs after the window is...
  10. TeamBosie

A reintroduction..

Hello all, A bit of a re-introduction as I havent used this forum much recently. I (Bob) am a car detailer based in Hertfordshire and I wanted to introduce HeadTurners Detailing. I am a full time IT systems engineer and I run my detailing business on the side. I am PVD approved, fully insured...
  11. TeamBosie

LED footwell light blown a fuse

Hi Kiddo. You can get red T501 5 or 6 SMD LEDs off ebay, these will do.
  12. TeamBosie

Morning chaps. Thanks for your help. Blown LED is the resolution. I found by recycling the ignition the other footwell LED worked as expected. Got a refund for the dodgy ones so i'll put the old LED back in again. Thanks guys!
  13. TeamBosie

Ah that sucks balls.. Every car i've had lists fuses. I'll do some investigation this weekend and see where it gets me. Keep you posted.
  14. TeamBosie

I shall have a look this weekend and see if I can suss out whats happening. The original bulbs in the footwell were standard yellow 501s. They used to illuminate footwell at night so I changed them for red LEDs to match the rest of the night time lighting.
  15. TeamBosie

I'm think its the fuse as I have no footwell light on the passenger side either now.
  16. TeamBosie

Unfortunately for me turning over the LED will not fix it. I think its definitely blown a fuse. I'll look through the handbook and see if I can identify the fuse.
  17. TeamBosie

Hi guys, I have installed red LED bulbs in to the foot well courtesy lights to give a little ambiemt lighting at night. I have bought some new Red LEDs and went to swap them over thinking I would make it a litter brighter down there. There was a funny little squeak and the LED flashed and that...
  18. TeamBosie

Playing music from SD card

We haven't tried this out yet although I thought it would be faster scrolling through music than having a paired phone. However, bluetoothing music to the car works great. Get in the car and it pairs automatically and you don't even have to do anything, it just plays your music.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.