Search results

1. Ebes86

Handbrake Warning Light

Nice tip, I will try to remember to check that after a long enough drive. Thanks mate, I hope so too, really annoying now.
  2. Ebes86

Handbrake Warning Light

Thanks for that, I have had a look on the bay, but I couldn't see any new ones cheaper than £85 each, but I have found a website that sell brand new ones red powder coated for £75 each
  3. Ebes86

Handbrake Warning Light

I have my limits, I'm learning and doing more things myself, but I feel this will be above my skillset, so I think I will go with the option of buying new ones, I'll check your RR out though
  4. Ebes86

Handbrake Warning Light

Yeah I think by the sounds of it I'm having the same issue then possibly, Time to look for some replacement calipers then, I think I would prefer having 2 new ones instead of getting them repaired.
  5. Ebes86

Handbrake Warning Light

Yeah I know it was quite an obvious answer, but just wanted some advice to confirm my suspicions, thanks.
  6. Ebes86

Handbrake Warning Light

Hi, Looking for some advice, I keep regularly getting the the handbrake warning light flash and make a loud alarm beeping noise 3 times. I have been told this is due to brake fluid level being low, but I have topped it now about 7-8 times in the last 6 months, surely this is not normal...
  7. Ebes86

Friendly MOT

No no no....just the MOT places i've been to before, the tester just always has an attitude and an air of ignorance about them, as the title says, a friendly MOT... I wish MOT testers would seriously get over themselves and just be normal.
  8. Ebes86

Friendly MOT

Hi, does anyone know of a garage that will do a friendly MOT pass at all in the Birmingham and surrounding areas? Thanks
  9. Ebes86

Catch Can Gunk!!!

That's very helpful, thanks for your input, put my mind at rest. Thanks again
  10. Ebes86

Catch Can Gunk!!!

Ok, so it say's it in the name, the whole idea of the catch can is for the crap to go into it.... But, I was just emptying mine and cleaning and ...well see the the photo below. [/URL][/IMG] As this is the first time i have emptied it, I have nothing to compare it to, is this to be...
  11. Ebes86

No pull in high gears

Hi, Mod's listed below 3"downpipe Decat FMIC Custom piping Catch Can 80mm Badger5 TIP Jetex air filter I had spark plugs changed at 120k now on 131k, planning on having another full service in the next week or so. I have noticed that since I had those spark plugs changed, in the...
  12. Ebes86

No pull in high gears

Very possibly, appreciate your input, it is a Jetex cone filter.
  13. Ebes86

No pull in high gears

I have only had this filter for about 3 months though
  14. Ebes86

No pull in high gears

Sorry, I don't post on here very often, I should stop assuming. Anyway, Leon Cupra R I did take the MAF out yesterday and give it a little clean, then had a play on the way home and it didn't stutter or anything, kept on pulling as normal. Think I need to get a heat shield made up for...
  15. Ebes86

No pull in high gears

Thanks, will have a check, but feels like something more serious, hopefully it is a split hose though.
  16. Ebes86

No pull in high gears

Hi, so I had a bit of a play on a dual carriageway yesterday, acceleration from 2nd was fine, no issues all the way up into 4th, boosting fine, then when I was in 5th, around 5k revs it had a little splutter and felt like it had no power, my foot was down but no boost, any ideas? Thanks in...
  17. Ebes86

Mapping....no extra power

Wrong time of the year to get a car mapped
  18. Ebes86

What oil for my cupra

Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 all day long.
  19. Ebes86

From panel filter to cone filter after remap?

Thanks very much for the reply, this is what I was hoping for and the restriction I can feel does appear to be related to the revs. We will see once fitted if improved. Cheers again.
  20. Ebes86

From panel filter to cone filter after remap?

Hi Guy's, Advice really appreciated, I have had a custom air box made with pipercross panel filter in and have had my Leon Cupra R mapped by the amazing Bill at Badger5. I think the air box is restricting air flow and I'm looking at removing this and installing a cone filter. The...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members