Search results

1. walsh107

Emmissions failure

Thanks for the offer mark :) but just been down to my mates garage who plugged it in for free for me anyway :) Map & Lambda all coming back fine. The only thing left to try really is having the Remap removed. As i say it was done by a previous owner with no print out and for all i know it was...
  2. walsh107

Emmissions failure

Cheers towchester. Will pop it down the garage today and ask then to plug it in and check. Will report findings Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. walsh107

Emmissions failure

Here are the results of my emissions test. Fast idle test CO 4.89% (0.30% max) Lamda 0.88 (should be 0.97-1.03) Second fast idle test CO 4.85% Lambda 0.89 Natural idle test CO 2.27% (max 0.50%) Engine speed and HC on each of the idle tests passed comfortably on all tests. Just these CO...
  4. walsh107

Emmissions failure

I recently ran an emissions test and the results were scary. I had a new CAT fitted thinking that was the issue (the results were that bad i went straight for the juggler) but the results were the same. It has been plugged into a VAGOM and there are no errors on the sensors anywhere. My...
  5. walsh107

what have you done to your car today ?

Is there a guide on wing mirror replacement any where? Some wasteful life form has decided to take mine clean off (it was no accident) and its currently hanging via the electrics but some of the assembley is still attached to the car. Just need to know how to remove it amd fit the new one...
  6. walsh107

You to pal :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. walsh107

Venom motor sport has the coil overs but wont let me post the url. Give them a google as they have loads of stuff on there if youve never used them before Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  8. walsh107

Fk high sport coil overs. My mate has them on his golf and he loves them. Probs be pirellie p0s but will depend on how much cash i have when it comes to it. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  9. walsh107

Excellent mate cheers :) Keep me posted on how all that goes :) Tyres then MOT next for me, then its wheels refurbed and coil overs :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  10. walsh107

You too mate :) Will look forward too seeing what you eventually go with. Where did you get your gauge from if you dont mind me asking? Mine was just a reasonably cheap one but want one that lights up red so it matches the rest of my dials but cant find any anywhere which suprises me...
  11. walsh107

No obstructions what so ever mate, but im 6ft 6 so head comes higher than the gauge and its about half way up the pillar lol but it doesnt stick out to far and is quite subtle. Wouldnt reccomend the air vents based on those heats lol thats asking for trouble if you ask me haha As for the...
  12. walsh107

Yes mate pillar pod. The pod was fitted by a previous owner who never finished the job so i just got a cheap gauge and fitting kit from deamon tweaks and got my mate whos a mechanic to run the vaccum hose for me in exchange for a few beers. Tbf tho even if the pod wasnt already fitted i probs...
  13. walsh107

Boost gauge fitted :) Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  14. walsh107

Just had a pair of 6x9's delivered for my parcel shelf. they have LED's built in to Pulsate with the music but im not sure how to get the LED's wired in and i want to make sure its done correctly so that nothing blows. could anyone advise on this? i was expecting some instructions but...
  15. walsh107

Just give the old girl a clean before the footy :) nice relaxing sunday aftnoon now me thinks Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  16. walsh107

Re wired my speakers behind the stereo after previous owner decided to chop some wires to fit an after market stereo (obvs never heard of wiring harness). Managed to get a loom from a breaker and just finished. Gutted to see that 2 of my door speakers have blown so had to fit some speakers to...
  17. walsh107

Noise when turning right any help?

Had this on my LCR - took it in to the garage and turned out to be the bearing, might be worth checking if you havent already.
  18. walsh107

Fitted New high level brake light, 2 new indicator bulbs, new door seals on front, new rocker cover gasket, new coil over on the back after the current one cracked, replaced a caliper, replaced passanger front brake flexi, bled brakes, new disks & pads on front, New passanger side Hub on front...
  19. walsh107

Looking at buying a MK1 Leon Cupra R 1.8 20v

Thanks for the quick replies guys - will check out the buyers guide :)
  20. walsh107

Looking at buying a MK1 Leon Cupra R 1.8 20v

Hi Folks. first post so hope im in the right place. Basically what it says in the title. i currently have a 1999 Ibiza 1.4s but due to having a 1 year old, 3 doors is getting a little too much of a pain. So after deciding i need something bigger i'm looking at going with the Mk1 Leon...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.