Search results

1. Rigid Boot Tray & Wheel Centre Caps

Ian, Apologies for the delayed reply. I can't PM you for some reason, maybe it is because your post count is too low? I'll leave my email on your visitor messages. Thanks, Chris
  2. Rigid Boot Tray & Wheel Centre Caps

It was on the M6 near the Irlam junction. 5 cars in total, 3 of which got to drive home including the Exeo but because it had both front and rear damage they deemed it uneconomical to repair. Hi Ian, meet in the middle at £20? They are brand spankers and still have the blue protective film...
  3. Rigid Boot Tray & Wheel Centre Caps

Hi All, Unfortunately my Exeo reached the end of the line the other week when my other half was in an accident in it (not her fault frustratingly) but as it happens I removed my rigid boot tray the week prior as my tyre was being replaced so I needed access to put the spare back. If you don't...
  4. Remote Locking Issue

Hi All, Having a problem with my central locking by way that the sensors in the car seem to be picky at what angle to the car it will pick me up pressing the buttons. For whatever reason seems to work better from the rear of the car but I don't actually know where the sensors are to check...
  5. 52000 miles in and I just found....

Ohhhhhhh yeah! Haha just went out to check after I read this. Thanks for the tip.
  6. Saftey issue - foot rest come off

There should be a screw in the hole to secure it. Although I am surprised the footrest came off at all as I changed my pedals and footrest and it took some shoving to unclip the footrest. Whilst it's off you may want to consider the mod I did ;-) Cheers CPS
  7. Buying 2012MY 2.0TDi CR Exeo ST Sport Tech

Yeah that would be the reason why unfortunately, although as you would have probably guess the Pioneer was naff make do solution. I did look at retrofitting the Exeo satnav but couldn't justify it for what would roughly be about £500 fitted for a used one and it only accepts the first half of a...
  8. Buying 2012MY 2.0TDi CR Exeo ST Sport Tech

Pioneer Satnav; https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Pioneer+AVIC+930BT&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Ktt4Us2gHcey0QWz-oGIAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667 Standard Satnav...
  9. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

Sorry Damo, haven't got a link sorry. Think I got it from caraccessoriesplus. Reckon it's about 4mm thick if that helps. Cheers CPS
  10. 2012 Spec - Front Grill

Would of had them off you Nath but didn't know you had them. You got anything else? Already done the grille. All of which so far have been dealer bought. CPS
  11. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

Well it went in for the exhaust sensor finally and it seems to have cured the emissions light being on thankfully. Got a lovely 13 reg 1.2 Ibiza FR as a courtesy car but didn't drive it too far as I only work down the road (a very long road hence the courtesy car). Quite a nippy thing in low...
  12. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

I did ask them to do it but for a 50p battery (if that) I didn't think they would be petty enough to charge!!! There is an alloy on at the moment but at £150 I think that is very much top heavy. I'm looking sub £100 including delivery to be honest. Cheers Chris
  13. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

Well the Exeo is finally going in this Wednesday to have an exhaust sensor replaced apparently. Not best impressed its taken so long and I had to chase them when it had arrived! Asked for a courtesy car this time around and I hope for their sake they don't ask for a contribution. On another...
  14. Exeo ST - any common problems

I wouldn't have said that was a common problem or there would have been more uproar with regards to it. But it is still a possibility all the same. Although getting Audi B7 A4 Scuttle and battery covers in the engine bay goes a long way to fixing it. They cost about £40 it memory serves me. The...
  15. Key Fob

Dependant on cost I'd quite like this done as well.
  16. Exeo ST Estate Rubber Liner Issue

Can just confirm it mate. Boot space was given up for more rear legroom. Bad times mate.
  17. Porsche 911 Carrera 4S post #49 onwards

Amazing job done, well done mate! Looks a corker, look forward to more updates.
  18. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

Well the damaged throttle valve was replaced but the light was still on. Apparently they found another fault whilst carrying out this repair. Should both not have been picked up in the first instance? Got to put in another claim on the warranty and get me back in to have that sorted. I count...
  19. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

Hi All, Been back into the stealers last week as the emissions light came on after I stalled the car on the motorway whilst stuck in traffic. The result: a damaged throttle valve. Somewhat worrying that that can happen just from stalling the car, never heard of that one before. Going in again...
  20. 2009 Exeo 143 Sport

Put my rear mudflaps on at the weekend, no pic though. Whilst I had the wheel off I was trying to find out the cause of a rattle I had in the offside rear vicinity as I couldn't see anything with it on. To my surprise the spring had broke at the bottom and was just sitting in the middle of the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.