Search results

1. KTM540

Here's one for ya ?

Cheers for the advice fella's ;) ... I'll try to check/clean the probe first, then failing that look at a new one as mentioned above, as its not due a service till August (which will prob be a biggy at a dealer :headhurt:) thanx again :D
  2. KTM540

cv rubber noise need answer asap!

I get what sounds like dry rubber binding when I use a lot of lock parking ... so sounds the same :shrug: What was the conclusion/remedy mate ?
  3. KTM540

Here's one for ya ?

When the outside temp falls below 5 degree's C, on starting the engine from cold, the MFD flash's up an alarm to stop the engine and check the coolant level !! :blink: then if I turn off and restart, its fine from then on :confused: (this only happens when its under 5c outside and from a cold...
  4. KTM540

Help looking at buying TDI FR

Where did you get that done bud ? and did it smoke like a b'stard afterwards ? I'm not too bothered about more power at the min, I've already had a speedin ticket in the bloody thing :lol:
  5. KTM540

What sorta biking mate ? motor or cycling ? I love both :D .. picking up a new mountain bike on Saturday hopefully, and wondering how I'm gunna make the whole "hot hatch - muddy MTB" thing work after owning 4x4's most of my life :lol: Can ya get a cycle rack for an FR ?
  6. KTM540

Flasher alert!!

Yeah I realise that ... tho I think we are talkin about differant things here ;) if yours only flash's on one side, then yeah perhaps one is dodgy or summut :shrug:
  7. KTM540

Flasher alert!!

Mine isnt ;) ... they are brand new LED's, and every time its a set of the same amount of controlled on - off flash's at about a third of the brightness (so not full power) has to be the bulb check I reakon
  8. KTM540

Flasher alert!!

Yeah thought it must be TBH, I assume it pulse's out a small current to all the bulbs and waits for a response, if it dosent get one, then it flags it up on the MFD ?? .. or summut like that :p Looks pretty cool up front anyway :D
  9. KTM540

Flasher alert!!

As its been gettin darker now, and I've got a white garage door, I've noticed that my front SMD side lights flash about 5 times when I turn the ignition on!! ... is this the bulb check system showing as pulse's of light because the LED's draw such little power to light up ? Looks pretty cool...
  10. KTM540

I've recently got mine, and its a fantastic car to drive :D I got mine from an independant dealer, who changed the cam belt/water pump, and did a DPF check/re-jen, and a service prior to me collecting (though I've since had the oil and filter changed again for a Seat filter and correct grade...
  11. KTM540

Pd140 BKD engine judder on idle ??????

Ah right, I'll have a gander over the w/end ... cheers chap ;)
  12. KTM540

So how do ya get a socket on the one at the back, and the one above the feed pipe ? :confused:
  13. KTM540

The pictorial by "Plantman" about 25 post's down is very good [B)] ... though I dont think I saw anything about how you get to a couple of the bolts that look virtually inaccessable holding the EGR to the manifold :shrug: ... there is obviously a way to do it, though I dont think I'll attemp it...
  14. KTM540

Do you know if there has been any tutorials/pics on here of removing the EGR on a PD motor mate ?
  15. KTM540

Zackly the same as mine by the sound of it ... lumpy idle with no rev flutuation, tho can effect drivability if trying to crawl on idle (like around a slow car park or similar) which a torquey diesel should do p!ss easy :( I was wondering if it was EGR related :shrug:
  16. KTM540

Grill again ?

One of the adds on egay, there's loads if you google "seat Leon black grill" ;) Top tip: 90% of removing the OE grill is knowing exactly where the fixing clips are, and what you have to do with them :) ... if anyone is unsure (like I was) I can take a pic of the fixings on the OE grill I...
  17. KTM540

Grill again ?

I'll get a pic in daylight after a wash the w/end ;) ... I went to a racing event last Saturday down a load of "B" roads and its proper filthy at the mo :(
  18. KTM540

Grill again ?

Update: Well, its finally done :D ... the black, badgless grill came today, and I just fitted it :) I think it looks absolutly feckin brill :D ... best 28squid I've spent in a while [B)] and a LOT better than spending £110 in my local Seat stealership :p) Thanks for all the help (on...
  19. KTM540

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Drove it to and from the last round of the Southern Supermoto Championship ... quickly :D
  20. KTM540

Window seals?

See thats what I've been thinkin when ppl have said its normal to have that much water sitting in the door etc :shrug: I've seen what damage frozen water does when it expands!! :-o ... I think I'll get the anti-freeze changed in my doors :rofl:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.