Search results

1. DeanC

Launch control

Seems to hang quite a bit. I make it about 7.15s - It was quite easy to go sub 7s in mine standard with ESC on and me at the wheel (and I'm not good at it).
  2. DeanC

My annoyance list after first week of ownership

Yea only on early cars and those with the winter pack
  3. DeanC

MK3 New Leon? SEAT SOUND ? options?

It is yes
  4. DeanC

Exhaust actuator for 184 exhaust

Click 'about' on FB mate
  5. DeanC

Yes it looks real smart. I have done the bit around the plate. Might do the bottom too. Thing is where do you finish it as the coloured bit goes right under the bottom of the bumper.
  6. DeanC

Essentially this is what you get + their inline modification electronics to adjust and amplify the sound depending on the driver profile:
  7. DeanC

I found them on FB: https://m.facebook.com/pages/Automotive-Systems-Cete/449277308489580?id=449277308489580&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FAutomotive-Systems-Cete%2F449277308489580
  8. DeanC

Lease Company Orders...

Mine was through Arval. Really early one just as it was released - 12 weeks to the day which was the same as dealer orders at the time.
  9. DeanC

Mk3 Leon Tuning

I'd assume you can get the FSR+ on the cupra. They are getting 350bhp on S3's. I can only imagine how much fun a 350bhp cupra would be once up to speed!
  10. DeanC

Leaking Rear Window Spray

I've not noticed this so can't help there but yes you can take it anywhere. I've had loads of issues with mine and the local dealer (who I didn't buy it from as it was a fleet sale) have been superb.
  11. DeanC

You have to spec the full size spare as an option on conjunction with the sound pack
  12. DeanC

Spoke to the guys. 1099 Euro. Complete new exhaust and sound generator etc. No welding to fit, just soldering the electrical connections.
  13. DeanC

Course you guys are right. But it does seem very common.
  14. DeanC

The build issues are all over the forum and every courtesy car I've had has done it. You even hear it on loads of youtube vids of people posting 0-100 times etc. All made worse by a bit of bass. It's a shockingly poorly put together car in my opinion.
  15. DeanC

Should point out that most people you get some serious rattles and buzzing when it's above 50%.
  16. DeanC

Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

All of mine have come back. Looking at options of getting rid to be honest now
  17. DeanC

About 1000 Euros!
  18. DeanC

It is good. As good as the premium system I had in my 3 series. Inside the cabin you only notice some badges. The sub is in the middle of the spare wheel. The standard system is very good but I'd definitely say it's worth the money.
  19. DeanC

Real World MPG - post your figures

You're right. Fixed speed only requires small throtle changes. Eco mode would have been even worse on any sort of mixed driving. The idea was to test the cruise control because watching the instantaneous consumption it always appeared lower when activated to me.
  20. DeanC

I was promised it was when I ordered lol
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise