Search results

1. struggling to start when cold

I had a similar problem starting my 09, 1.4 sport Ibiza. I changed the solenoid valve under the air box however and it's been fine since (touch wood).
  2. Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

Where did you get them from mate? I rang AP Racing and they said to go through one of their distributors :help:
  3. My Mk4 Ibzia Cupra + Oldies

Where abouts mate? I'm always about in Caerphilly/Cardiff area. What U driving now? I'll keep an eye out!
  4. My Mk4 Ibzia Cupra + Oldies

Yea love the Platinum. That's weird mate. Until I put the private plate on my reg number was the same as yours but ending in TXU!!!
  5. My Mk4 Ibzia Cupra + Oldies

Yea thanks guys. The mk 1 was nice but we all gotta move with the times haven't we???
  6. My Mk4 Ibzia Cupra + Oldies

Hey people, I ‘m fairly new to the site despite being on my 2nd Ibiza Cupra and owning my current one for over 2 years! Just thought I’d put a few pics up of my cars (Past and present) tell you all a bit about them. At the moment I’m driving a fairly standard 1.8T Ibiza Cupra – I recently put a...
  7. Suspension

I got dairylee adjustables on mine! ha
  8. Common Mk4 Problems

I've had various rattles, creaks from the rear suspension but the worst was the boot lid refusing to open when I reached the airport car park! Had to get all the cases out by putting the back seats down! Any one got any tips on fixing this?? I've oiled greased all the mechanism and it seems to...
  9. Flegz's mk4 tdi cupra

Love the details.. Especially the splitter and aerial.
  10. The Ibiza's replacement....

Stunning! I've been thinking bout one of them too. Seriously..whats it like on the juice?
  11. my platinum grey ibiza cupra

Very nice mate. Got one just like it! Can't wait to get my 15 posts so I can get it on here!!
  12. My K1! Stage 2+ project!

Car looks awesome mate!
  13. Wilber's Mk4 Beeza

Cool as buddy! Loving the stance!
  14. Candy White Ibiza FR - more BBS Wheels!

Absolutely stunning mate!!!:rock:
  15. Age of Leon drivers

I'm 32. Was 27 when I bought my 1st Cupra.
  16. My Ibiza MK.4 became Fabia Combi

Love the stretched tyres with the chromed rims.
  17. Damoegan's Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

Stunning mate. Looks well looked after!
  18. Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Awesome car mate!!
  19. Over Sensitive Alarm!!

How do you adjust the alarm as i'm getting the same problem on mine? Is there a screw to turn or something? If so where is it?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.