Search results

1. Conzo_f

Wanted 3" cobra or 2.5" cobra

As above want a 3" cobra ideally turbo back, if someone has just got a back box that would be okay, or a 2.5" cobra, prefer a 3" Cheers
  2. Conzo_f

Mk3 ibiza cupra slow project

Nice ibiza! ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Conzo_f

Seat lcr hazard flash on locking not working

Ahh that's handy as the passenger door is playing up, really couldn't be bothered to change it :L Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Conzo_f

Seat lcr hazard flash on locking not working

Hello everyone had my lcr for about a year now and when I first had it and up to about a month ago it Usto flash the hazard when locked to let you know it's locked, now it doesn't and it's annoying because I don't know if it's locked or not? Any advice? And it flashes on the unlock? Cheers...
  5. Conzo_f

Conzo's LCR slow progress

Long time since a update, not done much to the car lately as saving for 3" dp and remap but was at modified mania the weekend and got a few pics mine on the right of the two black Leon's :) any sujestions on next mods? Cheers :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Conzo_f

3" Downpipe ebay

But that is from china so won't it be a bit rubbish? As was looking at this myself Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Conzo_f

Ongoing's LCR

Nice car bud! :)
  8. Conzo_f

Yeah bud :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Conzo_f

Nice car buddy :) bargin! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Conzo_f

Yeah could do bud :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Conzo_f

Mate of ours sell them bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Conzo_f

Cheers bud yeah they are :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Conzo_f

Running with no oil cap on!

Yeah the oil pick up should pick any rubbish up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Conzo_f

Running with no oil cap on!

Should be okay as long as no dirt got in, just check the oil, personally I would do a oil change to be on safe side but should be okay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Conzo_f

went out to get photos tonight with my mates civic what you think of the new wheels :)
  16. Conzo_f

Lcr 210 white smoke

Yeah all levels perfect
  17. Conzo_f

Lcr 210 white smoke

Doubt it's that as havnt washed my car for a day or 2 and been for a good drive since
  18. Conzo_f

Lcr 210 white smoke

Hello everyone I was running around in my car tonight when I parked on a curb on a hill, sat ideling and all of a sudden white smoke bellowed out the exhaust once I drove it, it was fine, then when I was parked up ideling again it was okay it's only when I parked it again on the curb it bellowed...
  19. Conzo_f

vcds 10.6 download

Thank you bud! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members