Search results

1. steering wheel controls

Someone got a idea how i get tot the wheel house so i can search there for the missing cable
  2. steering wheel controls

Whats the head unit ? Someone got some ideas where i need to look for the 3e cable ?
  3. steering wheel controls

Double post
  4. steering wheel controls

Well its not in the bay where you put the radio and i removed the lower part of the dashboard under the steering wheel still cant find it. But its hard to look the space is not that big h t t p://imageshack.com/a/img812/285/x15w.jpg h t t p://imageshack.com/a/img703/7689/rnb0.jpg h t t...
  5. steering wheel controls

I am missing the 3 part for the adapter. w w w .dynamicsounds.co.uk/images/CTSST002.jpg I am missing the cable for the top part of the connector on the left side
  6. steering wheel controls

Someone got a answer ?
  7. GUIDE - Removing Front Inner and Outer Door Card

Any chance you know the max depth of speakers i can use for the front speakers ?
  8. steering wheel controls

someone know the answer ?
  9. steering wheel controls

When i bought my Seat Ibiza 6l 2007 there was a 3e party radio in it and there was no reaction from the steering wheel. Now i have bought a adapter for it ( TCP 27.1328-400 ) and when i was connecting it there is a 3e iso connector missing. When i removed the radio all to gather i could find the...
  10. [Ibiza 6l] exhaust

Its from The Netherlands
  11. [Ibiza 6l] exhaust

I have recently bought a Seat Ibiza 2007 sportstyle 1.6 16v ( Engine code BTS ) now i want to change the exhaust but i can only find stuff for the 1.4 16v are they the same or do i need a specific one for a 1.6 16v
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.