Search results

1. Engine bay Installing Fan washers

Time 5 mins install (1 hour photos :) ) Level: Easy Fan Jet Part No 5MO 955 985 C 9B9 non heated about £10 (See here eBay item number:221246183308 for an example of heated fans) or eBay item number:321197661391 for the ones I bought. You can pay more for SEAT branded ones from the same dealer...
  2. Lighting Installing Rear Indicator LEDs

Time: 10 minutes each side Level: Easy with care Parts: 17mm Hex Drain Plug Key or equivalent and suitable socket and bars Protective cloth Two polarity sensing BAUs21W (offset pins) LEDs. These are needed because unusually the centre pin on the bulb holder is negative. The can is...
  3. Mudflaps please post on here when they arrive!

As the person who supplied the pics, I would have to disagree. I find them to be effective but depending where you drive. Obv going through a mudbath, the car is going to get covered. Anyway they must reduce the mud applied to the car. Whether it is adequate for your hopes and desires is...
  4. Leon LED Headlight adjustment.

If you are finding that there's a difference between driving with a full load and none, then I'd suggest you look at the auto adjuster which senses ride height. It's a piece of plastic located by the rear axle to the left wheel. Imagine it could become called with crud .
  5. Installing Fan washers

Hi Guys, looked in just to see what's happening here. Glad to have helped, about 124,000 views! Still running the fans and no problems
  6. Oil Consumption Problem with Seat Leon 1.2 TSI 2014

Check out the specs in the handbook and on the side of the bottle
  7. Front suspension creaking

Here are the photos I took of the grease points. Hope you can work them out. I found that the problem was solved but only temporarily. I am currently working on the theory that it's actually the handbrake adjusters in the rear wheels which creak and groan when going over bumps. Try applying the...
  8. Installing Fan washers

Glad you like 'em. Like 1000's of others!
  9. Mirror fun

Join the very small and elite club of losers! I don't believe you will get any software fix to work as the hardware is missing from the mirror itself. They really should have replaced all our door mirrors as it was on the order. Good luck with that!
  10. Rear knocking front “croaking”

Yep, I've had that. There is aTPI on it which involves spraying bush ends with grease. Had it done twice now. Works for a bit then the frog is back. I subjectively feel it's worse after it dries out and better in the rain
  11. Missing wheel bolt

Now that is weird. I had the same problem. Couldn't understand how one bolt could work loose. In the end concluded that I interrupted a thief or that the garage hadn't tightened them up. In the end got a set of seat bolts. One is only just cheaper than 4 which are about £50. Changed all 4 to...
  12. Pothole damage!!

CEO salaries
  13. Offensive number plate allocated on new car so in need of a private plate.

Let's all get private plates ending in LDE
  14. Wiper Blade advice please for Leon mk3

Bosch are great blades but I believe this set has the long one which is 1" shorter than oem. Valeo is the correct length. Eurocarparts has 50% off atm
  15. Glass scratch but not a scratch as such

You can start with t cut or similar and move through slightly more abrasive pastes. I have used a compound for removing scratches from watch/phone glass. Repeat in reverse order to ensure smoothness. It's hard work!
  16. Offensive number plate allocated on new car so in need of a private plate.

Have recently done this. All done on line at gov.uk. You pay just £80 as stated and a random, Year appropriate number is instantly allocated together with a certificate of retention. This is your entitlement to your old number. You have no choice in the new number.. Off you trot with your...
  17. LED headlight aim

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=409802 Here it is
  18. LED headlight aim

There's a very long thread about lighting issues and adjusting the headlights. I did mine and it made the world of a difference. It only needs a half turn or so but check out the thread for guidance on the directing of turn. The handbook was wrong we worked out in the end. Check out my posts...
  19. Dilemma

Yes you can. You have to insist because it's more faff for the dealers.
  20. Dash Storage/Climate Panel Removal

That's the correct history. I have a flap but no connectors. Quite early on the flap was deleted, then came the connectors out of the cubby
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.