Search results

1. New Ateca

Here's mine. 2.0 150 4wd [/URL][/IMG]
  2. The more I drive my new Seat, the less impressed I'm becoming

LMAO. Love it. Luckily mines a company car and I'll be due to order my next one in the summer so none of my money has been wasted. If it was my own it would have lived at the dealers until they sorted the noise. Oh well, I've put up with it for 2 years so one last year I suppose. In any case...
  3. The more I drive my new Seat, the less impressed I'm becoming

Any answers on the knocking noise from the back? My 63 plate has done it from day one. I'm now in my last year with the car and it's done 70k miles and it's knocked at the back the entire time. Been back to the dealers 6 times. Every time told they can't replicate or find the noise even though...
  4. Bikes in the boot

I used to rest them on the lip just below the hatch but I've since found that if you pull the whole thing tight so that the top rubber feet sit up against the roof spoiler, and the bottom ones are at the bottom of the hatch it fits much more securely.
  5. Bikes in the boot

Just to add I have now done several journeys with my Saris attached. It's been great. I've covered 5-600 miles now and it's doesn't move an inch if you get it on nice and tight. I would advise cleaning the area at the back where the rubber pads contact the car though or you'll end up with some...
  6. Bikes in the boot

I'll take some pics next time I use it. Unlike most bike racks it's suspended from the top of the boot rather than having to sit on something like the rear bumper. I can't say I've noticed mine move at all yet although I've only done 40-50 miles with it on.
  7. Bikes in the boot

I've had 2 in the back a few times with the back seats down. I've now bought a Saris Bone 3 and it's been great so far.
  8. Fan on after switch off in cold temps

Nothing to worry about. It's absolutely normal. DPF regeneration.
  9. New Car Bedding In Info / Help Please

I've had 14-15 new cars, run them all in using exactly the same technique and never had even the smallest issue. Once it's warm you can do what you like with it. Obviously don't rev it to the red line in every gear all day long and don't practice your Santa Pod launch technique but really once...
  10. Condensation!

It's set to the warmest setting. I think mine goes to 29.0 then Hi. Obviously I wouldn't try to clear a frozen window by blowing cold air at it?
  11. Condensation!

It was set to Hi
  12. Condensation!

Just thought I'd add to this now I've had some experience. I left home ay 05:30 this morning while it was-3 outside. Car frozen solid. I got in the car at 05:31, ignored max windscreen mode, put air con on recirc on Hi, directed air to windscreen, turned up the fan to full. At 05:34 I drove...
  13. Decent pictures of the standard FR alloys

I'll take some this weekend for you. They look dreadful in pictures but much better in the flesh.
  14. Rear bike carrier

Tow bar mounted ones cost £700 more in total, I can buy an awful lot of diesel for that to cover the slightly lower mpg. Mud I can get off with a brush. It's a company car so marks are not an issue to me.
  15. Answers please

You'd need a Halfords Motorsport sticker too I would have thought.
  16. Rear bike carrier

Pretty sure I'm going to go for the roof mounted ones through Seat. At the moment I'm struggling to understand how they attach to the roof though lol.
  17. playing videos on media system...

I've got the Sat-Nav. Just tried to play The Croods while parked. Unable to read CD :(
  18. Leon FR - anyone else missing the lefthand boot net?

Nothing in my boot either.
  19. Expected Delivery?

Mine's coming on Thursday too. Being delivered to the office. It'll be the best day in the office ever lol.
  20. Collection and First few weeks tips & Advice

8 for me, grrrrrrrrr
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.