Search results

1. SD Card - Media - Format Type and Useful Information

Fair play. I must admit that in my car the quality of audio when cables was never as crisp as when Bluetoothed - and when I’m in calls people used to say it was rubbish when cabled up! good luck!
  2. SD Card - Media - Format Type and Useful Information

Hi You mention having to have the phone 'plugged in'.. my 2015 has bluetooth connectivity (phone and audio) so plugging in isnt necessary... is it possible you have that too I wonder?
  3. Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

Hello again.. This problem simply went away all summer long - and started again a couple of weeks ago! So by power of deduction (!) I am assuming either moisture of temperature is a factor.. Not take any resolving actions as yet but thanks very much for some of the replies which do seem...
  4. Paintwork in Leicestershire? Car keyed

Hi My car has been keyed this week by some mindless ******. Its a 2010 FR in Red, keyed wing and both doors. Does anyone know of any DECENT bodyshop in Leicestershire/Derbyshire/Notts? To say I'm angry would be an understatement but I would rather drive around scratched than risk a...
  5. 2010 seat Leon fr 170 brake discs

Hi there - it is year dependant so easy to check - I have a 2010 170 and they are 312mm. Replaced this year with oem style brembos for around £100 and they are great. Didn't need to go fancy or grooved - car stops perfectly with these!! Good luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Brake discs and pads

Hi there. I replaced the front discs and pads on my 170tdi FR earlier this year - bought Brembo discs and pads that were similar to Originals. I drive very hard (road only) and find them to be great - just over £100 for the lot and less than an hour to fit. Good luck Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. USB from stereo into glovebox

Hi there. I haven't done this for a while but I think there is a square shaped moulding towards the top (inside glove box) which can be pushed through. Bit of a vague response but I no longer have the car which I did this on (08 stylance diesel) Cheers Matt
  8. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Loving the story so far.. Hey Daniel. Car looks great - I used to have a black one but got fed up with the cleaning.. Now have a red one and realise Black was probably better! (Its just me being lazy and to busy at work to treat the car to some love!). Would you mind listing the...
  9. Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

Hi all I have a 2010 Leon FR 170 which has developed an issue in the last couple of days. After unlocking my car the passenger side rear door won't open from outside. If I use the inside handle, close the door, the outdoor handle then works fine. Lock the car again and it's back to not...
  10. Where Can I get a scuttle panel please?

Ouch - as expected not cheap!! Thanks very much for the prompt response. Matt
  11. Where Can I get a scuttle panel please?

Hi there. My 2010 FR TDi has at some point had the bonnet repainted - I bought it at aroung 9 months old as a car registered to SEAT UK but the bonnet appears to have been painted. The scuttle was clearly not removed, masked up really badly, and so I really want to buy another one. My...