Search results

1. Diesel Filter 2yr Service

My Leon 2.0 tdi FR went for its two year inspection service. The seat website appears to suggest that the fuel filter should bet changed where appropriate during this interval. However my diesel fuel filter was not changed and there is no mention of it on the parts invoice. Any ideas if...
  2. Millage: Tyre Fr 184- 63 Plate <10k!!!!

MPG from Michelin Pilot Sport 3? Looked at the Michelin Pilot Sport 3 though a great grip was a little worried about the fuel costs of category E! Are you still getting a good MPG from them?
  3. Millage: Tyre Fr 184- 63 Plate <10k!!!!

Anyone finding that they're getting through their front tyres quickly? I'm not doing a massive millage but have found that I am changing them every 9/10 thousand miles. I went for Dunlop Sport Max RT on the front this time after the original continental contact 5 tyres that I replaced with...
  4. Leon fr 184

Just rolled over to 1000 miles on the 18's titanium pack. No comfort issues and suspension set up is excellent. Used to have the Ibiza FR and is much more comfortable, probably as the build quality and finish is greatly enhanced.
  5. New Toy: Leon FR 1.8 TSI

Very nice, picked up my 184 today also with titanium pack. Only driven it home so far but cant wait until tomorrow when driving it 30 miles into work.
  6. How's Everyone's Diesels? DPF etc.

No messages. The car normally idles at around 700rpm. Even if a regen has started and its now running at 1000rpm you just switch off as normal and the engine fans start and blow the hot air through the DPF. If this has not been a long enough journey to get the DPF super hot with the heat from...
  7. How's Everyone's Diesels? DPF etc.

Have a DPF on my 2.0tdi FR Ibiza. Works well soot light has never come on and does its own regen every 500 miles or so with the engine idling at 1000rpm and raditor fan staying on for around 10mins at full whack after parking up. Seems to worry the neighbour but got used to it. MPG is ammazing...
  8. Mintex disc's and pad's

I put Mintex brakes & pads on my last Ibiza and served me proud. Good brakes!
  9. 184ps Leon FR delivery dates

Good stuff! A month before you can drive it... how come? Extras at dealership?
  10. 184ps Leon FR delivery dates

Yes dealer went away to see what could be delivered straight in rather than built to order. My main requirements was the leather and convenience pack and he came back with a couple of cars which fitted the bill.
  11. 184ps Leon FR delivery dates

Ordered mine on Saturday 3rd August from Caffyn's Tunbridge Wells. Very good deal Phantom Black, Leather (Winter Pack), Convenience pack, Sub woofer (space saver wheel) and free Tech Pack. Should be ariving end of August!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.