Search results

1. aviii

LCR Rear brakes squealing when reversing

Yeah I had seen something about these springs but wasn't sure if it applied to my problem, but reading that it does seem likely. Thanks for that!
  2. aviii

Ahah yeah, and I thought it was only me!! It doesn't bother me thaaaat much but it gets embarassing sometimes and I thought it could be something going wrong but I guess I might need to grease it all and see if it goes away. The discs and pads seem ok and it only does it when reversing or...
  3. aviii

Hello there, Recently my rear brakes (I think) have started making a squealing noise when reversing (Definitely no stones trapped anywhere). It doesn't happen all the time but it is getting more frequent. During xmas is when I noticed it more and actually recorded a short audio clip on my...
  4. aviii

cupra 210 or cupra 225r

Too expensive tbh. I bought my 55 plate, black, 225 (BAM), 54k, fsh, 9mths MOT, about 3mths tax, stock for just over that amount 1 year ago. I would say keep looking..plenty of them out there. oh, 1 owner from new as well.
  5. aviii

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted 3" Turbo-back cobra exhaust, decat, non res. Had a stage 2 map.. safe 282bhp/296lbft that day on that dyno, etc. Sounds epic.
  6. aviii

Cobra or Milltek Exhaust systems???

I bought a 3" turbo back decat, non res from cobra and it sounds epic! Had it fitted at Dynodaze in Hinckley and remap next door at ****** :) nice bunch of dudes.
  7. aviii

Stage 2

Thumbs up for the APR R1 DV from me. Been using it for weeks now and it's gooood!
  8. aviii

What are mk1 LCRs selling for/worth?

I got a 55 plate, unmolested black 225 lcr with 54k miles for £5k late last year.
  9. aviii

Ordered an APR R1 DV.. now have to wait for delivery. Will then order some induction bits from b5 and away we go! moving forward on my mods' list!
  10. aviii

I don't put that many miles a year on the car so I'm hoping they'll last over a year. But oh well, for the price I paid they will do for now. Agreed, side pictures would be nice. Looking at those coilovers too!
  11. aviii

Put 4 new mats on as old ones were knackered!!
  12. aviii

how many miles has everybody done??

55 plate, 55k :rolleyes: (only owned it from 54k)
  13. aviii

What does your leon cost you

£37 Insurance (one off payment, split into 12) £23.33 tax £75-100 Fuel ~£3k list of mods to do :)
  14. aviii

Will these 19" fit?

this is 18": These might be 19" but not entirely sure:
  15. aviii

Today I've spent around 2.30hrs washing and waxing the car. Also used some Autosol on exhaust tip as it was looking a bit shabby since I bought the car. Photos Just hit 55k today on it, too! Few bits to do on Friday and hopefully a few more by the end of the month :D
  16. aviii

Front Aero Wiper

Did you need to cut anything at all? Do people buy the blades only or source the arms too from VW? I've read a few threads and most (if not all) say you need to cut the passenger side as the blade sticks out.
  17. aviii

Yes please, Thanks!
  18. aviii

this would be it I suppose: Liquid
  19. aviii

My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

Lincs V.A.G open group, is that the one? I wasn't in it, but should join. might not go to meets until I have my car a bit more to my taste. wheels need a refurb and want other bits done. I've heard of LVSR but never been. Might be worth a try.
  20. aviii

My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

Thanks for that. No, I don't have any stickers (yet). Bought my LCR absolutely stock, have only changed the rear wiper so far. I've made a list of stuff I wanna do, just a question of picking where I should take my car to do them. Thinking Shark Performance or VagTech which is a bit further away.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.