Search results

1. No Brakes (hard brake pedal)

sounds like the servo is playing up ... have you checked the vacuum hose ?
  2. Clutch pedal on the floor

This happened to me about 20 miles from home yesterday .... didn't want to pay sunday rates on a recovery truck, so I drove it home :rolleyes: Must say its a strange feeling changing gear without using the clutch :blink: Having a new pedal fitted (£34 for the pedal and clips) But after...
  3. Cupra Starfish Alloys - Refurb

I have been needing to refresh my starfish alloys for a while .... black cupra ... undecided to do them silver again or black or something completely different like orange or green lol
  4. what have you done to your car today ?

VIC is being abolished and is now part of the MOT
  5. Brembo brake hose help

no, the hydraulic inlet thread on Brembo (and most brake calipers) is M10/1 not 1/8npt , the 1/8npt tapered thread is on brake proportioning valves
  6. Brembo brake hose help

the hose with the banjo fitting will simply replace both sections of the hoses in the picture. If you get stuck, I manufacture braided hoses and can built them to any specification you require. I could even make a hose with a banjo fitting to the caliper, but having a location to go through...
  7. Brembo brake hose help

Brembo calipers all have the same inlet and is designed to use an M10/1 banjo fitting, this will be perfect to use. I can't comment on the length being the same as the Mk2, however it will likely be OK. once you fit it, check the hose on each lock and make sure it does not rub the...
  8. Leon Cupra 2004 black paint code??

Mine is an 02 LC (180)
  9. Leon Cupra 2004 black paint code??

Mine is LC9Z this is metallic, where the L041 is just normal black .... easily checked by sight
  10. Place your bets

yup write off ... still waiting for payout. it has headlight washers, but looking at pics on ebay etc I can not seem to find any bumpers that had this ??? I guess its not needed, so I will not worry about this too much I have bought it back and will fix it myself .... I am pretty handy...
  11. Place your bets

mods are declared .... aside from exhaust , literally just installed it ... said I had put on a stainless exhaust to replace the old rusty one (was original exhaust!!!) at the time of accident when I called them, they did not seem to be bothered by this. If it comes to it I will plead...
  12. Place your bets

Its a 2002 LC (auq) with 100k on the clock .... was immaculate prior to the accident, with full heated leather interior and the OEM seat CD player (led to believe this is rare) running 220bhp and 270Nm before putting the turbo back milltek
  13. Place your bets

14. Place your bets

So .... insurance guy is coming around on Monday, do you think they will repair or write off my car?
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

I might have to take you up on that offer :D making a list of bits I need over the weekend so that I have an idea of what my wallet can expect Insurance assessor is going to look at it on Monday morning
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Just realised that the airbags didn't even go off :think:
  17. what have you done to your car today ?

No one was hurt ... got brake checked on the motorway and hit a volvo 4x4 at about 10 mph Nose was down on brakes and his tow bar went straight above the 'S' and took out the slam pannel, bonnet, radiator ect. Wings are straight and going to cut the bonnet catch off tomorrow to take a look a...
  18. what have you done to your car today ?

Crashed it :cry: really hope they don't write it off .... just had a full turbo back milltek installed last week and cost more than the car :(
  19. DS2500 pads

Yes they are the correct pads for your LCR, list price is £123.39 + VAT .... I would snap them up at that price
  20. Ebc red Or yellow pads for lcr daily

The EBC Redstuff pads are fairly pointless anymore as the Yellowstuff compound has changed and has improved cold bite and as it also withstands higher temperature demands is a superior pad in all regards.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.