Search results

1. 2017 cupra Sachs clutch,

ha would of been good to say, its a 2017 m3.5 cupra 300, according to eurocar parts it fits
  2. 2017 cupra Sachs clutch,

Hi guys, So the ticking time bomb happened and my clutch has just started to slip on my cupra, on a budget at the moment and don't want to spend a fortune on a race clutch. Just want to know if it feels any different to the stock one and to make sure the sachs one that euro car parts sell...
  3. MK3.5 Cupra engine tapping.

Hi guys, just want to ask if its normal to hear a tapping sound on the Cupra Mk3.5 engines ? When you start the car from cold you can hear a slight tapping from the engine from inside the car and while you drive it slowly for the first minute or so, but when it warms up seems to quiten...
  4. Manual Rev Limiter

Would it be very clear if I had bent a valve or damaged something ? or am I just other thinking it too much and worrying for nothing ?
  5. Manual Rev Limiter

I don't like to red line cars so when I went to shift up It was not near the red line, suppose that's a good thing lol, drove it today and it seems fine was just worried that's all.
  6. Manual Rev Limiter

This may be a stupid question but I am not too up on car engines. I have a cupra 290 in manual and was having some fun today, anyway I messed the gear changes up and went into 3rd by mistake instead of 5th, and as I lifted the clutch I felt the car slow and saw the RPM's go into the red around...
  7. 2017 Cupra Warranty.

Its £349 a year for all parts and labor, the claims limit is the price of the car too. ops don't cover ware and tear or wiring.
  8. 2017 Cupra Warranty.

Just out of interest how many miles does your car have on it ? the water pumps do seem a common fault on them it seems.
  9. 2017 Cupra Warranty.

Hi guys, So I managed to get a great deal on a 2017 cupra 300 manual, the car has around 20k on it. Now is it worth getting an extended warranty on the car ? not sure how reliable the Cupra's are. Are there any common faults that go wrong even on the newer models that make the warranty worth...
  10. Leon cupra 300 MPG and value

I am looking at Ex demo cars and you do get a good saving but even still it looks like the do drop a few k after a year or so, i think its mostly down to me being tight and not wanting to loose loads of money lol but my main concern is when the new shape comes out under the cuppa branding as I...
  11. Leon cupra 300 MPG and value

Ah cheers guys not as bad as I thought in reguards to a new shape coming out does any one have an idea of when and how different they may be ?
  12. Leon cupra 300 MPG and value

so I have a Leon mk 3 and have had it around 5 years, I am now looking at getting a new Cupra but just have a couple of questions. Realistically what mpg do you get and how many miles out of a tank ?? ( with sensible driving ? ) Also I have heard rumours that the new mk4 Leon will be out soon...
  13. New Tyres times what did you choose ?

I say I didn't :) lol 90% of my milage is on motorways and half of that was at 50 due to good old road works. but I do not rag the car around and wheel spin it.
  14. New Tyres times what did you choose ?

Thanks, I was going to buy some winter tyers for the coming weeks but I can't afford both sets so hopefully with the a rating they will be good :)
  15. New Tyres times what did you choose ?

Just had a look and found the good years for around 85 pound...
  16. New Tyres times what did you choose ?

Nope no issues at all, I was just interested in there where any other makes that offered batter performance or the same performance for the same price or less :)
  17. New Tyres times what did you choose ?

So after doing around 30K my two front tyres need replacing. But the question is do I stick with the stock conti contact sport 5's or are there any better cheaper alternatives ? I am not wanting to put cheap rubbish Tyres on but if i can not spend lots and save bit that would be great...
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hi, No mine does not have the sunroof :( but they charged me £120 for the roof and both wing mirrors. They also did the little part on the top of the boot. From the other quotes I got it seems a fair price, Other wanted in excess of £250. Thanks Liam
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I got my roof and wing mirrors wrapped in gloss black on my red fr :D
  20. removing the wing mirror cap

looks very good :) thank you for the pics and the advice on how to do it shall try get mine done this weekend
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise