Search results

1. Glleds

Early morning drive, followed by breakfast!

Where are theses pictures Leigh of our fellow man window licking the merc and harassing the exhaust ;)
  2. Glleds

Yh should be able to do that working Saturday, so Sunday if your available?
  3. Glleds

You free now at all? Could meet you if possible and some cash your way for looking
  4. Glleds

Oh **** forgot oil where are you based ? To see if this vcds works?
  5. Glleds

Scared are we hou ;) Yh sounds good remember seeing a photo ages ago of how to find stuff but can't find it now so will see what happens when I see the code and what not in person
  6. Glleds

Yep sure is
  7. Glleds

Not a clue mate just had a quick scan and people said it can be done
  8. Glleds

Home coming lights, door lights, footwell lights, beep on lock and unlock there is something else but Carnot remember
  9. Glleds

Oh and has any body vag com wunt mind a few things activating on my car?
  10. Glleds

We'll it looks like you guys won't get no beans if am meeting you there hahahahahahahanhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa Ha Leigh an a3 in disguise. :bleh::rofl:
  11. Glleds

Mmm 6am start I think il meet you at the end location Barnsley Toby same one as before ben agrees with me too ;) meet you there at 9 ish guys
  12. Glleds

Don't worry Leigh he is looking at a run around if his bmw sells so 1.2 litre fiesta will be fine ;) It's not a 6am start like in the first post is it?? And what's the end point which Toby carvery?
  13. Glleds

Am sure I could make this May go for the drive but I may not, Ben will be popping up in his aswel , Oh and Leigh before you ask he is still in the bmw :p:rofl:
  14. Glleds

So when is this 25th of what and what time just been having a quick scan through the post and there is always a bit of fighting ladies you need to calm down haha
  15. Glleds

Mmm not quiet JMC something along those lines We got a puppy :bleh: Just messing am just a lazy bugger and craffoo you will be popping kids out soon won't you buddy is that the reason you went from a 3 door Ibiza to a 5door leon :rofl:
  16. Glleds

Going good JMC been a bit busy but that's what happens with growing up ;) And on a Sunday he is kidding ain't he I start work at 6 most mornings Sunday is more of an 8 am start :)
  17. Glleds

What if I stick a seat badge on the front il be fine ;) Wish I still had my fr, but I love the rs3 why **** I have both :(, Gonna look the bees knees once they are done :) What's the time and place is there any proper conformation?
  18. Glleds

Can I come along to this one by any chance guys been song time, And crafoo you not fitted them springs yet?
  19. Glleds

April breakfast meeting

If this goes ahead we are going to look like we are on day release from somewhere :blink: