Search results

1. CG Motorsport

Thanks guys I'm thinking off keeping the dmf I'm only running about 280bhp thou so wasn't sure which one to go for
  2. CG Motorsport

What power you running on yours mate? And how long you had it
  3. Help

Luckily it was just one of the bolts so it's been replaced now, so it's back in the good books lol
  4. Help

Had another look with my brother this morning and it looks like the engine mount has snapped :-/
  5. Help

The vibrating makes me sway towards the dmf tbh. It doesn't sound very healthy
  6. Help

cleared the code and been out in it again, scanned again and the code hasn't come back, I have noticed a loud vibrating sound now thou is it possible that the dmf has gone bad?
  7. Help

Hey, not good news driving home, hit a slight bump in the road, car made like a banging noise and engine started running rough, I stopped and noticed the pipe from the inter cooler to the charge pipe had collapsed so I limped home, plugged it into vagcom, and the only error came up was exhaust...
  8. CG Motorsport

Has anyone with a mapped LCR used CG Motorsport clutch kit before? Either a stage 2/3. Is so what they like handle the power well or am I best avoiding them? Thanks in advance guys
  9. Fastest leon in UK? lol

Let's all be honest now guys it's probably that gearknob that makes it the fastest lol
  10. LCR 225 bam uprated clutch

Right guys and girls I need your opinions on the best clutch for my lcr. I wanna keep the DMF :) the car is stage 2 and the clutch is starting to slip :censored: thanks in advance
  11. clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

Is that a luk dmf? Am a stage 2 Cupra r running about 280bhp and the clutch slips when goin hard
  12. clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

What clutch are you running now and you still using dmf?
  13. clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

Thanks for the advice :) What clutch you running and you still DMF or SMF?
  14. clutch and flywheel upgrade on LC/LCR

You got a link buddy?
  15. 50/50 springs for lcr

My LCR has 50/50 springs on had them on when i bought it. There from demontweeks if thats any help to you
  16. SMF awesomegti

No not yet. My clutch is still pretty decent was toying with the idea when i go stage 2 as i heard the standard clutch doesnt last long with the power
  17. Another clutch and flywheel thread and...

u got a price if u remember chief?
  18. SMF awesomegti

And has anyone got a decent link to it or other kits from different places :-)
  19. SMF awesomegti

Has anyone switched there dmf to a smf in there LCR (bam engine) from awesomegti I think the kit they use is valeo. If so has anyone got any reviews on said part. And is it worth doing, I've had a search but cant seem to find what im looking for :-/
  20. Flashing TC light any ideas??

Thats friday or saturdays job as im not off till then :-/ thanks for the reply tho
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.